Looking for kind hearted babysitter (Whole Day)

Catty

I'm looking for a kind hearted babysitter behalf for my sis (single parents) as now her current babysitter is realli terrible, she know my sis situation from the start and she agree to help look after my niece for $500 (whole day from mon - sat) and when the days goes on this terrible babysitter keep on finding ways to increase the amount till now $700 (my niece is 3 yrs old tis year) and now recently she wanted to increase to $800 again!!! Her reason is now expenses is all going up!!! Does expenses going up concern my sis or my niece? Why is my niece still so skinny when she's such a big eater, my sis can only see her daughter getting a bit fat when she feed my niece herself on sat & sun.. :001_07:

My sis take home pay is only $1000+ and furthermore next year my niece gng to nursery, my sis gt to gave my parents $ as both my parents is nt working, how can tat cruel babysitter keep on increasing the amount since she know my sis situation from the start? :bmad:

siongnelly

hi, you are looking for which area? my sister got fren which can look after baby... they stay punggol and pasir ris

Catty

Hi ALL,

Maybe can ur PM me the contact person name, contact number and location and i will pass it to my sis to decide which area is more convienent for her..

Thanks! :001_302:

AppleAng

Hi Mommies,

I am 24years old staying in tampines st 21.
Have worked in a childcare centre as a playgroup teacher (bathing, feeding, napping, reading, singing of nursery rhymes, lego building etc) and babysit before.

Do contact me at 9687 2304 / apple_jappy06@hotmail.com if you're interested.

Last edited:

dreamystar86

Hi Mummies,

Hi,

With 10 years of experience, my mum is currently offering a full time babysitter service. She is currently looking around for a baby to babysit on a full-time basis. We are currently staying at Taman Jurong. Just moved over to the new and clean flat 2yrs ago.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at 9028 5476 should you need any further details.

Thanks!

skchok

Hi, I am looking for babysitter too, urgently. Preferable in Yishun area. Please kindly contact me if you have any information. Thanks...

AppleAng

Hi, I am looking for babysitter too, urgently. Preferable in Yishun area. Please kindly contact me if you have any information. Thanks...

Hi skchok, my mil stays in yishun st 81 who have experience in babysitting. But she has a maltese (very gentle and friendly). If you don't mind and is interested, you can contact me at 9687 2394 / apple_jappy07@hotmail.com for discussion.

Ainwow

I'm looking for a kind hearted babysitter behalf for my sis (single parents) as now her current babysitter is really terrible, she know my sis situation from the start and she agree to help look after my niece for $500 (whole day from mon - sat) and when the days goes on this terrible babysitter keep on finding ways to increase the amount till now $700 (my niece is 3 yrs old tis year) and now recently she wanted to increase to $800 again!!! Her reason is now expenses is all going up!!! Does expenses going up concern my sis or my niece? Why is my niece still so skinny when she's such a big eater, my sis can only see her daughter getting a bit fat when she feed my niece herself on sat & sun.. :001_07:

My sis take home pay is only $1000+ and furthermore next year my niece gng to nursery, my sis gt to gave my parents $ as both my parents is not working, how can that cruel babysitter keep on increasing the amount since she know my sis situation from the start? :bmad:

Hi are you still lookin for nanny ?

Kawaii88

:001_302: Nanny / Babysitter Available @ Commonwealth Drive

I'm a 38 yrs old, full time Chinese housewife . Able to speak Chinese and simple English. Experience in taking care of infants for the past 10 yrs. Available from Mondays to Fridays 10 ~ 12hrs/day. I have 3 teenagers, ages are as follow, 13,14 and 16. Should you require any nanny service, kindly contact me at 9755 1454. Many Thanks!

Last edited: