Looking for mummies living in Novena/Toa Payoh to share toys with 5 month old baby

hymseah

Hi. Anyone out there? I am running out of storage space and constantly looking for new toys to entertain my little boy.

rocket science

Re: Looking for mummies living in Novena/Toa Payoh to share toys with 5 month old bab

hihi, where exactly do u live? i'm in toa payoh lor8 but i got down to my grandparents' place in novena every fri & sat. my girl is 10months and she's got plenty of toys...not girl-specific toys so it's possible to share with your son.

mabeltang

Re: Looking for mummies living in Novena/Toa Payoh to share toys with 5 month old bab

Hi! my girl is gona turn 5 months in a week, i live in boon keng, would be keen to take over some of your toys that you wish to clear. do sms me at 97243047 if you are keen!

daerius

hihi..

i stay in serangoon gardens..

my boy is coming 5 mths..

wat toys do u have to share??

ha sorry OUT OF TOPIC arr.. any of uu frequent serengoon ave 2... blk 304 makan?