Looking for nanny in Jurong West Area

maine78

Posting on behalf of a friend who's doing her confinement now.

My friend is looking for a nanny in Jurong West Area. (preferably near Jurong Point) Hoping to find a nanny before she starts work in mid-July.

Anyone with any contacts, pls kindly email her at charlis09@yahoo.com.

Thanks

JeannieKhor

I am a confinement lady & has been working in this field for the pass 4 years. My age is 50 & I am a chinese lady from Ipoh, Malaysia. Language spoken are English, Mandarin & B. Malaysia. Dialet spoken are Cantonese, Hokkien & Hakka. I am interested in cooking & I can cook chinese dishes, western dishes & nonya dishes.

I have been working in Kuala Lumpur, Johore, Penang & Ipoh. From 2009 onwards I am willing to work in Singapore and Australia.

My job responsibilities are to cook 3 meals plus tea snacks. Nourishing breakfast will be prepare with care. Lunch & Dinner will have soup, meat/fish & vegetables. Tea snacks would be light desert. Herbal nourishing drink or double boil chicken essence for the new mothers to consume during the night.

Baby hygiene is important. Bathe, change nappy & help to feed the newborns. Taking care of the babies throughout the night.

I fully support & encourage new mothers to breastfeed. I will guide new mothers to breastfeed.
When mothers are going back to work schedule will be provided for the new mothers to express their milk for the babies in the day time.

Year 2009 I am already been booked for the month of April, May, June , Aug & early October 2009 . I have 2 partners working along with me.

My contact no : +6012 517 9748
Email : jeannie.khor@yahoo.com
Jeannie Confinement Lady

trishavonne

hi. my mum is staying at blk 854. she is a babysitter, experienced. if u r unterested, pls call me at 90046802 tricia. thank you.