Looking for P6 Maths tutor in Yishun (Female - Preferred)

Hello! I'm here to introduce OneMentor to you :)
-When your child is doing homework, Even At MIDNIGHT, and stumbled on a difficult question, they can take a photo of the question and send it to OneMentor!
-OneMentor provides explanations and answers in 10mins- 24hours!
-OneMentor’ll identify your child’s weak areas and send customized assessments to reinforce and ensure productive learning.

yvonnemommy

As above.. 20/hr is max i offer.. any recommendations?
We didn't invite a tutor. My daughter has been learning math via this site beestar. The math program is full of all real life world problems, challenging stuff to help kids thinking. She rather do 9 hours of beestar than watch 1 minute of t.v. I think it is a well-and easy used online program. Hope it helps you.
Lisa

janine

hi,
Just wondering, are you still looking for the math tutor for your child? i have some recommendations.

jamesmath

It can be a matter of worry when you notice that the child is not doing well in spite of providing them all necessary facilities. In such case, online tuition can be of great help. They first understand the child's aptitude and teach accordingly.

joannesge

I'm a maths tutor and have been teaching since 2006. Maybe I can help u? Check out my profile for my link :) or you can PM me.

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Grande, sans-serif]Personalised Coaching[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Grande, sans-serif]Top Quality Assurance[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Grande, sans-serif]Fast Results Guaranteed[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Grande, sans-serif]Hear from our clients.....[/FONT]
Click here for more.....
[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]FREE Top School Exam Papers[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif](Worth $50) for new sign-ups[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Visit us at [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][url]www.TuitionSuperMart.com[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Or call [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]6886 4987 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]for more info.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Singapore's leading one-stop education resource hub, TuitionSuperMart offers wide variety of tailored solutions & methodologies to address your parenting needs, ranging from private tuition, coaching, forum & etc.[/FONT]

roselimf

Got my Maths tutor for my P5 girl from a tuition agency. The tutor has been with us since last year, and is still with us as my girl understands her explanation.. And likes her better compared to when I try to teach her! Haha.

Kohs

Hi mums, tuition agencies can be a very effective way to find a tutor.

I'm with Start Tuition agency, and I can recommend tutors based on your preference. We have undergraduates, private tutors, ex-teachers and current school teachers in various locations, available for conducting 1-to-1 tuition at your home.

Visit us at http://StartTuition.sg, or sms/call at 9272-5433. We are sincere in providing you with a tutor who's suitable for your child. Please do not hesitate to enquire, thanks!

Miss Ong

Hi Mums,

We are a group of Experienced Graduate tutors in Yishun and we are holding a intensive revision camp in June targeting at graduating students.

The
Intensive Revision Camp will be held at Yishun starting from 1 June 2013.

It will be targeted at Primary 6, Secondary 4 & 5 and JC 2 students focussing on English, Mathematics, Elementary Mathematics and General Paper.

What Intensive Revision Camp provides:
1. 8 sessions of 2 hours each
2. Revision for all topics
3. Revision papers with step-by-step solutions
4. Help you identify your weaknesses and teach you how to tackle them
5. Compiled notes on different themes and topics for General Paper
6. Experience, Graduate tutors
7. Tutor:Student ratio of 1:4 (or less)

We keep the class size small so that we can get to know the strengths and weaknesses of our students better. We will create customized exercises and worksheets for our students after assessing their abilities. We will also guide them to improve and obtain a better grade.

Fees start from $15 per hour.

PM/What's App me at 96349764 for more details. Otherwise, you can also email me at ongxiner@gmail.com

Thank you!

Attachments

kelvintan

[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]We are a tutoring service provider, Buddy Tutor. We have a large pool of tutors (poly students and fresh poly graduates).[/FONT]
[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Some basic info that you might want to know:[/FONT]
[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]- Tutors are covered on most locations.[/FONT]
[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]- Home tuition -> 1 to 1[/FONT]
[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]- Pay rates per hour that our tutors charged: $15 to $25 per hour (may subject to change)[/FONT]
[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]If you're interested to look for a tutor, please fill up this requirement form: http://goo.gl/RADFq and call/sms me at 83231358 when you've submitted the form. [/FONT]

kelvintan

Hi to all who have children / siblings in primary schools ONLY

We are a tutoring service provider, Buddy Tutor. We have a large pool of tutors (poly students and fresh poly graduates).

Some basic info that you might want to know:
- Tutors are covered on most locations.
- Home tuition -> 1 to 1
- Pay rates per hour that our tutors charged: $15 to $25 per hour

If you're interested to look for a tutor, please fill up this requirement form: http://goo.gl/RADFq and call/sms at 92732203 when you've submitted the form.