Looking for part time domestic helper

xiaoyiing

my mum is looking for a part time job as Domestic Helper/Nanny/Confinement Lady @ Punggol/Sengkang area . She is a housewife for more than 5 years and has experienced in looking after kids/children from new born onwards. She is also a very good confinement lady as she took care of my sister and sister in law during their confinement. PM/text/whatsapp me at 81894922 for further details. Or call my mum at 85336441. My mum only knows how to converse in very basic English,but is OK with Chinese or dialect.

kitty

hi ladies..

my aunt's company (clean & tidy home services) does offer part time cleaning services.

the rates are as follow:
- weekdays S$12 per hour
- weekends S$13 to S$15 per hour...​

- there's no admin nor upfront costs involve. just the pure services charges only.
The above charges is for all locations?Please give me her contact.

MummyD

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Posted on Saturday, September 29, 2012 - 9:13 am: [/FONT]
[HR][/HR]Hi mummies

My cleaning auntie, Mary is available for more jobs in the east. Her handphone is: 9083 4288.

Auntie Mary is a fast worker, easy-going and receptive to feedbacks. She is not really the detailed type but if you share your concerns with her, she is quick to act.

Please feel free to call her on rates and available days.

*oh, Auntie Mary is also available to do cooking for you. According to her, she is very good at cooking and would work for extra hours to prepare your lunch/dinner or do groceries shopping etc. So feel free to discuss your requirements with her. She can converse in simple English, Chinese, Malay and hokkien.
[/FONT]

JazN

How much u paid for her services? Thks!

I engaged this chinese lady to do some cleaning and chores for my house for quite some time. She was actually being referred to me by a contact of mine. After trying her services, I found that she is really detailed & hardworking & reliable.

She provides cleaning services island-wide.

If you wanna give it a try, you may contact her at 8243 7859. Her name is Xia Li.

Huggy

Hi all, I have a part time cleaner for Punggol Sengkang area.
She can speak English and is very efficient and good cleaner. The feedback from her customers are all very positive and no complaints at all.
You can sms me at 97588413 to enquire. Thanks.

Pinkcream

Hi, i looking for a partimer to work on weekend, sat or sun
East side, 4hr and require ironing and general chores.
Any one can recommend ?

jdmum

Hi I m looking for a part-time maid to help out with cleanings. Either weekly or ad- hoc, location at Jurong. Anyone has contacts, pls pm me. Thanks

qoomin

Hello! i m looking for part time maid around jurong too. PM me contacts if you have good recommendation. Thanks:Dancing_wub:
4 hrs weekly…

Last edited:

heyious

Hello! i m looking for part time maid around whampoa. PM me contacts if you have good recommendation. Thanks:Dancing_wub:
4 hours weekly…

Here's a VERY IMPORTANT ADVICE TO ALL.

If you employ a foreign "part-time" maid, domestic helper, they musteither be
- Singaporeans /w compulsory CPF contributions (so that they can get governmentworkfare bonus)
- Singapore PRs /w compulsory CPF contributions (so that they can getgovernment workfare bonus)
OR
Cleaners WITH PROPER WORK PERMITS DIRECTLY UNDER THE PAYROLL of the cleaningcompany.

If they do not get their CPF, they can go to CPF Board tosue you and you will be liable for criminal charge. Even if they ‘agree’ totake cash in private, if things go sour between you and them, they may ‘stilldecide’ to go to CPF Board to sue you and CPF will still go after you.

Any filipino / Indonesian/ or other country maids working OUTSIDE theiroriginal employer's houses ARE DEEM TO BE CONDUCTING IN ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES, canbe ARRESTED and CHARGED in SINGAPORE COURT and DEPORTED BACK TO THEIR HOMECOUNTRY.

The employment agencies supplying such 'part-time maids' are liable of up toS$80,000 fine by MOM and the house owner employing the part-time services ofthe filipino / Indonesian / or other country 'part-time' maids is also liableto be fined up to S$15,000 by MOM. Pleading 'ignorance' is not an excuse ofviolating Singapore Law.

MOM Officers are stepping up their inspections from 500 to 5,000 per year.

You have been warned. It doesn't pay to pay less for illegal maids.
Look for cleaning companies who only supply Singaporean or PR helpers, ORforeign helpers with PROPER WORK PERMITS. These come at a premium cost, but atleast you can be assured you are acting in accordance with Singapore Law andyou can sleep in peace. More and more have been caught and charged.

fgzhu

Also looking for part time cleaner at Fernvale Lane. Pls PM me or SMS 92335746.

Once a week or every 2 weeks. 3-4 hours.

toomichelle

Hi, I am looking for a part time domestic helper to do general house cleaning twice a week in the west area. Interested parties please contact me at 98333708.

Here's a VERY IMPORTANT ADVICE TO ALL.

If you employ a foreign "part-time" maid, domestic helper, they musteither be
- Singaporeans /w compulsory CPF contributions (so that they can get governmentworkfare bonus)
- Singapore PRs /w compulsory CPF contributions (so that they can getgovernment workfare bonus)
OR
Cleaners WITH PROPER WORK PERMITS DIRECTLY UNDER THE PAYROLL of the cleaningcompany.

If they do not get their CPF, they can go to CPF Board tosue you and you will be liable for criminal charge. Even if they ‘agree’ totake cash in private, if things go sour between you and them, they may ‘stilldecide’ to go to CPF Board to sue you and CPF will still go after you.

Any filipino / Indonesian/ or other country maids working OUTSIDE theiroriginal employer's houses ARE DEEM TO BE CONDUCTING IN ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES, canbe ARRESTED and CHARGED in SINGAPORE COURT and DEPORTED BACK TO THEIR HOMECOUNTRY.

The employment agencies supplying such 'part-time maids' are liable of up toS$80,000 fine by MOM and the house owner employing the part-time services ofthe filipino / Indonesian / or other country 'part-time' maids is also liableto be fined up to S$15,000 by MOM. Pleading 'ignorance' is not an excuse ofviolating Singapore Law.

MOM Officers are stepping up their inspections from 500 to 5,000 per year.

You have been warned. It doesn't pay to pay less for illegal maids.
Look for cleaning companies who only supply Singaporean or PR helpers, ORforeign helpers with PROPER WORK PERMITS. These come at a premium cost, but atleast you can be assured you are acting in accordance with Singapore Law andyou can sleep in peace. More and more have been caught and charged.

Yes that is right.
Always check to see if you part time maid hold legal work permit.

This article on how to check if part time maid is legal might help:
How To Check If Part Time Maid Is Legal?

temari

hi ladies..

my aunt's company (clean & tidy home services) does offer part time cleaning services.

the rates are as follow:
- weekdays S$12 per hour
- weekends S$13 to S$15 per hour...​

- there's no admin nor upfront costs involve. just the pure services charges only.
hi,

can I know the latest charges?