looking for part time maid jurong west

foreveris

hi,
I'm looking for part time maid to clean up my house once a week. Budget is $10 per hour and min 4 hours each time.
pls let me know if you got any to rec.

eileenpxp

hi,
I'm looking for part time maid to clean up my house once a week. Budget is $10 per hour and min 4 hours each time.
pls let me know if you got any to rec.

hi, i m currently using this lady from myanmar, not too bad, $ 10/hour...she is called MOMO
she stays somewhere near jurong west st 42, i think...
her mobile: 9056 4115, i m staying at blk 987D jurong west st 93

Last edited:

Yoghurt

Hi, can help me ask if she willing to travel to Hillview area? There is a direct bus from Bt Batok interchange.

mmissyy

Hi ladies

I've been using a part-time maid for quite some time already..and they charge reasonably..their maids are trustworthy and reliable..most importantly, they do their job really good n clean..the company is called Buildcare Services..U can contact the person in charge, Ms Wee at 91552164.

lynn888

hi, i m currently using this lady from myanmar, not too bad, $ 10/hour...she is called MOMO
Hi eileenpxp,
May i know if MOMO a PR or have a working permit? any legal issues if i get her help???

Thanks

yingzy

Hi All,

I'm engaging this Korean lady for part time cleaning at my house. 4Hrs for $50. She does the korean style mopping (using hand n cloth only) so the floor is really super clean after she is done with e mopping. But bcuz she uses hand to mop so it is more time consuming den using a mop to mop e floor. But up to individuals preference. Can give her a call at 8160332, her name is Cui Ying & she speaks chinese. She has been staying in Singapore for 7 yrs & stays ard woodland area

Jenn7766

Hi, she has a group of friends and family from Myanmar. I must say their work is good but they do not turn up consistently. After working for a few weeks, they will come up with same excuse that they are not feeling well on the day itself. If you are looking for a ad-hoc as in 1-2 times help, it is fine. However, if you want this type of part time help on a regular basis, it is better to engage it from a more reliable source like agencies

11Nov11

Hi all,

I'm on the lookout for a part-time helper for housekeeping duties fortnightly on Sat mornings about 4hrs/session and about $10/hr.

Please drop me a PM if you have any recommendations.
Thanks!

Greentea12

Hi All,

I'm engaging this Korean lady for part time cleaning at my house. 4Hrs for $50. She does the korean style mopping (using hand n cloth only) so the floor is really super clean after she is done with e mopping. But bcuz she uses hand to mop so it is more time consuming then using a mop to mop e floor. But up to individuals preference. Can give her a call at 8160332, her name is Cui Ying & she speaks chinese. She has been staying in Singapore for 7 yrs & stays around woodland area
Hi Yingzy,
I'm in the midst of finding a part time cleaner... and it's so difficult to find one :( can u pls share your contact of the korean lady with me? the number u posted has only 7 digits :D

Thanks!

Nerek

Ladies staying in around central Singapore looking for part time cleaning can PM me or email me atwooden.man123@yahoo.com

My mum is looking for some part time cleaning job now. She charges $50/four hours. She does sweeping, mopping, washing of clothes, ironing & cleaning of toilets.

Thank you for the support from some of you. She is only free on weekdays now.

You can trial out her service for 2 hours at $30 first & decide if you want to engage her further. Thank you all!

Last edited:

AngelTan

Hi all,

I'm on the lookout for a part-time helper for housekeeping duties fortnightly on Sat mornings about 4hrs/session and about $10/hr.

Please drop me a PM if you have any recommendations.
Thanks!
Maybe you can consider Singapore Auntie Cleaner:
Part Time Maid Singapore | Part time cleaner for house cleaning services!

They are one of the leading part time maid and cleaning company in Singapore.

You can check their rates here:
Singapore Part Time Maid & Cleaner