Looking for pt babysitter cum house cleaner

michellechin

I'm looking for an experienced babysitter cum house cleaner. REquirements are:-

1) take care of infant (delivering in march 2009) at my home. need only babysitting service after confinement period.

2) basic house cleaning (daily, fortnightly and monthly chores). will eleborate further during interview.

3) starting 7am till 7pm, Mondays to Fridays.

Basically, doing a full time stay-in maid's job except not staying with us.

Josephine27

Hi Michelle,

Re: Doing a full time stay-in maid's job except not staying with u.

Now, market rate for day time baby sitter is >/= $600, baby go to nanny's house.

House cleaning is $10-12 per hr.

How much is the salary you offer?

michellechin

hi josephine,
thks for the info. looks like that's the market rate.

the thing is i do not want to send my newborn to nanny's place. i would want the nanny to come to my place (preferred) and take care of my baby. at the same time to do house chores. just need for monday till fri, 7am till 7pm.

i currently have a hourly pt maid to clean my house. I'm looking for someone who can do housechores and taking care of baby at the sme time. so, do u know anyone who can do that?

Dee Ho

hi josephine,
thks for the info. looks like that's the market rate.

the thing is i do not want to send my newborn to nanny's place. i would want the nanny to come to my place (preferred) and take care of my baby. at the same time to do house chores. just need for monday till fri, 7am till 7pm.

i currently have a hourly pt maid to clean my house. I'm looking for someone who can do housechores and taking care of baby at the sme time. so, do u know anyone who can do that?
Hi! I ever considered lookin for a nanny at my pl looking aft my baby ...did some homework... WOW!! the quote is 1,500 / mth and time is 730 to 730 and nanny ll not do hse work for u... (only the baby stuff)... To me... that very ex lei...

U can look out some website offering nanny service... ask them for quotes.... and chk out yrself ... it seems tat hiring nanny at home is very ex..Cheers!!:tlaugh:

Last edited:

michellechin

wah, so ex ar? thks Dee Ho, for sharing. i think i'll consider a seperate nanny for baby and a pt house cleaner. do u have a nanny or maid to take care of ur babe? i'm planning to look for one near my workplace. anyone to recommend to me? i work near to kovan mrt station.

Josephine27

Ya, really ex.. I have a friend, she has a hse maid only for house chores(FDW) and she hire a local nanny go to her house for half day already $500. Think if nanny go to our hse more ex, even only childcare.

After I have hired FDWs, and very difficult to get those that can look after children,where I can trust them when I'm not home, now both my girls(3+ and 1+) in childcare. Still considering if I can get a good maid or other option. Cause my girls(take turn get HFMD) and end up I hav to look after them at home.

JuzAngel

ya nanny to ur pl will be eXpensive de.. once I was also quoted $1500 for nanny to cum to my pl.. :elvis: datz cum to abt $75/day.. not incl. doing of hsework sia... employ TWO maid will b still cheaper.. :nah:

michellechin

so headache la! all options got more cons than pro. the only solution is to get a good and reliable one, be it a nanny or a maid. cost wise also very siong! stay at home....cannot afford la. so, next choice....dun have kids lor but.........

i'm now satyng at home observing my girl for any possible hfmd. took her c doc yesterday and doc certify no hfmd. saw some blister & dots later at night (not too sure if it is hfmd or not) but being paranoid and over-cautious, i decided to scarifice my leave to stay at home to observe her. dun wan her to spread to other kids (if she has the virus in her) and also dun wan other kids to spread to her. just called her school this morning, school said have another 3 more cases from the younger group (not her group...for now). her school had aldy 13 cases 2 weeks ago and new ones this week. worst of all, my sis-in-law also got hfmd on sunday. so, no more going to in-law's place for awhile. all not to meet for whole week till my sis-in-law gets well and at the meantime c if anyone there will contract hfmd or not. hfmd is really troublesome!

Dora

wah, so ex ar? thks Dee Ho, for sharing. i think i'll consider a seperate nanny for baby and a pt house cleaner. do u have a nanny or maid to take care of ur babe? i'm planning to look for one near my workplace. anyone to recommend to me? i work near to kovan mrt station.
Hi

My friend mother ever taken care of baby b4, is no longing working. As such, she is interested to baby-sit at her plc. She stays at Sengkang area, interested pls pm me.

ivyteng929

so headache la! all options got more cons than pro. the only solution is to get a good and reliable one, be it a nanny or a maid. cost wise also very siong! stay at home....cannot afford la. so, next choice....dun have kids lor but.........

i'm now satyng at home observing my girl for any possible hfmd. took her c doc yesterday and doc certify no hfmd. saw some blister & dots later at night (not too sure if it is hfmd or not) but being paranoid and over-cautious, i decided to scarifice my leave to stay at home to observe her. dun wan her to spread to other kids (if she has the virus in her) and also dun wan other kids to spread to her. just called her school this morning, school said have another 3 more cases from the younger group (not her group...for now). her school had aldy 13 cases 2 weeks ago and new ones this week. worst of all, my sis-in-law also got hfmd on sunday. so, no more going to in-law's place for awhile. all not to meet for whole week till my sis-in-law gets well and at the meantime c if anyone there will contract hfmd or not. hfmd is really troublesome!
i suggest u take ur bb to nanny then continue use parimer to clean ur house like tat more cheaper

huihui82

I'm looking for an experienced babysitter cum house cleaner. REquirements are:-

1) take care of infant (delivering in march 2009) at my home. need only babysitting service after confinement period.

2) basic house cleaning (daily, fortnightly and monthly chores). will eleborate further during interview.

3) starting 7am till 7pm, Mondays to Fridays.

Basically, doing a full time stay-in maid's job except not staying with us.
I know a house cleaning company but not sure if they have babysitter service.
Maybe you can try House Cleaners Singapore.