Looking for reliable Nanny / Baby Sitter at AMK

happymommie

I'm thinking to send my 3 months old baby to either a reliable and experienced nanny or a child care centre... Thinking more of a trustworthy nanny cos it's like one-to-one, attention all on him better? What do you all think?? Anyone also looking for nanny or have nanny to recommand?

thx! :001_302:

lsy

I'm thinking to send my 3 months old baby to either a reliable and experienced nanny or a child care centre... Thinking more of a trustworthy nanny cos it's like one-to-one, attention all on him better? What do you all think?? Anyone also looking for nanny or have nanny to recommand?

thx! :001_302:
My girl is now 2.5 months, still looking for infant care or babysitter in amk too. As we do not have own transport preferably around amk central. Anyone can recommend?

pigaboo

Try Auntie Mindy? I think she is still available. She stays in AMK, 5min walk from AMK hub. Her contact is 94824404.
My girl is now 2.5 months, still looking for infant care or babysitter in amk too. As we do not have own transport preferably around amk central. Anyone can recommend?

Hi

Anyone still looking for baby sitter in amk ? I am living at amk ave 10 hope to look after baby around 18 months to 3 years old.

Can look after the baby from 10am to 6pm. also can help parents to fetch kids from school /tuition centre around this timing too.

Currently I am looking after my girl from birth till now 3 years old. But during daytime my girl is in full day childcare so I can look after another kid from 10am to 6pm. U can either come to my house or I can go to ur place no problem for me.

If anyone is interested, pls email to xiaobaimummy@hotmail.com or sms to 92285595 with ur address kid u want me to look after is how many years old thanks so much :)