looking for reliable tutor

Hi , i looking for tutor that willing to come to our home for private tutition.

My niece nw is primary 1 and her studies is vry poor and she cannot concentrate when we coach her and even ask her what teacher hv teach her but she cannot answer us and always say don't know .. we need a reliable and responsbility tutor to coach on english, math and maybe chinese too.

The tutition time must be on weekend, prefer sunday.

if anyone hv any recommedation pls kind PM me or leave a msg at here stating the following :

- year of experenice
-qualification
-course fee

Debbie Tan

Hi there,

I am a tuition coordinator with HomeTutors Singapore.

I can help you source for a reliable tutor based on our comprehensive database.

Please visit my website: Your Kids' Tuition
or call me/leave a msg on your requirement at +65 90096846.

I will get back to you asap, within a day or two with some recommendations that is the closest match.

Kind regards.

jennleong

Hello parents!

I am a tuition co-ordinator with Trust Tuition.
We have part time qualified tutors and full time MOE teachers for every level from Primary School to Junior College and island-wide locations. For your interest we also provide Music, Other Languages and Sports lessons.

Feel free to contact me for any quiries and more details at 93850593 Jenn.

Thank you for your kind attention. :Dancing_wub:

a1tuition

Hi ! home tuition for pri/sec for english/maths/science/humanities needed.

To parents : Tutors are at least A level or undergrad level with a decent grade for their teaching subject :) Therefore, YOU CAN TRUST THE TUTORS ASSIGNED TO YOU !!!

To tutors: as you have read above, do note that we require you to give us you teaching subject grade and years of experience to ensure the reliablility of our tutors :)

To register or to look for a tutor islandwide, email us at a1tuition@live.com

kejing

Hi , i looking for tutor that willing to come to our home for private tutition.

My niece nw is primary 1 and her studies is vry poor and she cannot concentrate when we coach her and even ask her what teacher hv teach her but she cannot answer us and always say don't know .. we need a reliable and responsbility tutor to coach on english, math and maybe chinese too.

The tutition time must be on weekend, prefer sunday.

if anyone hv any recommedation pls kind PM me or leave a msg at here stating the following :

- year of experenice
-qualification
-course fee
Hi, I am a part time tutor, able to commit all Sundays. I have 2 years of experience, holding a Degree. Email me at kejing.wong@gmail.com or you may message me at 98226078:) thanks!

kisuamommy

Hi
I think you should engage a 1-1 tutor who has good experience in dealing with kids with dyslexia and your girl definitely need a patient female tutor to help her , I think u should try to go to 77 east coast road there's look for a Mindshaper Education tuition center they have professional teaching kids... they have a lot of programmes and give extra helps and consultations for their students...u may call them at 83187919...

Mich1980

There are quite alot of tuition agency out there, had a tough time choosing a suitable one as well. I was recommended to check out Welcome To BEST TUITION SG or call 9858 5021. To my surprise, the tutors are reliable and experience. I would recommend to others. Good luck.

Do you have a child who needs a little extra help with schoolwork? Or do you want your child to get ahead of the curve? If you want your child to catch up or get ahead, drop The Child's Achievement an email or call!

We are Singapore #1 Leading Tuition Agency, with a team of passionate education professionals, each with more than a decade of experience. We cover all grade school subjects, from science and math to language.

For more information, check out The Child's Achievement - Singapore #1 Trusted Tutoring Agency and we will be able to match the best tutor for your child! Otherwise, give us a call @ 97632953!

KsqMathelogy

Dear parents,

We are qualified ex-MOE teachers specialized in Primary Math syllabus. Dedicated to help your child improve in Math.

Small group learning of 4 students. Your child's doubts will be instantly rectified.

Engaging activities so your child won't be bored attending tuition classes again.

Provide in-house worksheets and challenging practices to supplement assessment book specifically chosen.

NO registration fee.

ALL resources are provided free-of-charge.

FREE weekend assistance from 2-4 p.m. for your child's schoolwork.

Regular communication with parents to support your child. A feedback report is given to each child after every topic.

Termly assessments given to monitor your child's learning and focus on weak areas to do the rectification before school's tests.

Call us now at 96230972 / 91375182 or visit our website at Home for more details!

Attachments