looking for stay-in nanny to look after baby

cyssie

urgently need a stay-in nanny to look after baby for one month... any suggestions? what's the rate for such nanny? any recommendations?

autumn82

U mean Confinement Lady eh? Prob can look into domestic helper/CL that section. :)

Usually cost S$1.8k, if festive season like CNY, prob ard $2.3k or more.. I can't recommend mine to u, coz mine sux! Sack her within 2 weeks. :p

Last edited:

Ah Cheng

U mean Confinement Lady eh? Prob can look into domestic helper/CL that section. :)

Usually cost S$1.8k, if festive season like CNY, prob ard $2.3k or more.. I can't recommend mine to u, coz mine sux! Sack her within 2 weeks. :p

My confinement aunty is good. Her name is Aunty Anni.
You can contact her 82676739 or Mal HP: +60123599631.
She cooks well and take care of baby also.
Her charges is about $2k also. She has booking in Feb already, so you got to book her fast.

cyssie

thanks ..but i am not looking for confinement lady...just stay-in baby sitter..don't know whether those confinement ladies are willing to charge less if they are only required to take care of the baby but not the mother? anyone tried this before?

autumn82

Usually, I think CL charge the same pricing whether is just look after baby or mum. Overheard from my CL from hell when she was on the fone wif another CL..

Angelmum

thanks ..but i am not looking for confinement lady...just stay-in baby sitter..don't know whether those confinement ladies are willing to charge less if they are only required to take care of the baby but not the mother? anyone tried this before?
u can try SAHM mummies who dont want miss own child's growing up + looking for additional income.

try not to get same age

As stay in nanny can't make full use of her time to do her hse chores when free, might cost more + travel expenses ... I saw over at another site, the poster allowed stay in nanny to use her internet + watch tv.

Last edited: