Looking for suitable candidates to work from home! =)

Kimjames

Hi Mummies and Daddies,

My company is looking for stay at home mum or anyone who would like to work from home. Job scope is as a career consultant, job scope is easy, make use of various types of social media and our database to search for suitable candidates for our clients. Training will be provided to everyone. We are only looking for sincere people who really want to work from home. Hours are flexible. I am also a stay at home mum, so I understand the needs and flexibility that is required in looking after your children, so we are definitely flexible in that sense too. =)

If you are interested, pls msg me (Kimberly) at 90936060 for more information. Thanks and have a great day mummies and daddies!

beckiki

H, I am very interested about this, could you kindly give me more information on this. thank you

Hi Mummies and Daddies,

My company is looking for stay at home mum or anyone who would like to work from home. Job scope is as a career consultant, job scope is easy, make use of various types of social media and our database to search for suitable candidates for our clients. Training will be provided to everyone. We are only looking for sincere people who really want to work from home. Hours are flexible. I am also a stay at home mum, so I understand the needs and flexibility that is required in looking after your children, so we are definitely flexible in that sense too. =)

If you are interested, pls msg me (Kimberly) at 90936060 for more information. Thanks and have a great day mummies and daddies!