Looking for transfer maid starting May 2015

reffine

My current helper just with me for a year, so far so good. But she's having issue at her hometown and wants to go back for good. Now need to look ard for replacement again. Anyone releasing maid for transfer?

hpc

Hi, don't get transfer maid from forum or internet.If the maid is good , no need to transfer out.I got two transfer maid from foru , said is different when they come to ur house.Maid steal, lazy, tell lies, hook on hp phone, dirty etc.......

bladers

I have an Indonesian maid for transfer.

Here's her profile:

Born: July 1980
Height/weight: 157 cm, 58 kg
Religion: Muslim
Children: she has 2 children, 14 and 10 y/o
Work experience: 2009-2014 in Arab (duties mainly taking care of children and cooking arab food)
Personality: Quiet, hardworking, can take instructions, willing to learn attitude, positive attitude and adaptable

She is a hardworking and has a ready to learn attitude. She is a fast learner. She also follows instructions properly and does not have the habit of talking back. She is patient with children and can feed and keep children company. She is excellent at her household chores like cleaning, laundry and ironing.

Preferably a new employer who can converse in Bahasa Malay as she can only converse in simple English. I am letting her go because of some language barrier (I cannot speak Bahasa Malay).

There will be an agency fee of $1,288 and recruiter fee of $500 and her loan.

Anyone interested pls PM me, I will pass you the contact of the agency you can liaise with for the transfer.

hpc

I don't trust from employer anymore, if she is gd no need to push ,her agent will do their part.Agent fee +++is too x...

MammiQ

Hi all,

I am helping my maid to find a good employer for her to transfer.

She is a Filipino of 33 yrs old and speaks fairly good english, understands some chinese too as she has worked for a Chinese family for 4 yrs before joining me for 3 years. Now my son is 4 yrs old and i'm sending him to full day childcare, so i don't need a full-time stay home maid anymore.
We are also a chinese family. This maid has been with me for going to 3 years this February 2016. She took care of my boy from around 1 year old.
She is quite diligent and does the housework and looking after my boy. She can follow recipe well and does not have attitude problem. She also can help to teach my son some preschool work which i bought. I have changed 2 maids before and i am happy with this maid so far.
Anyone interested do PM me for more details.