loose skin .. how to get rid?

happydayz

One of the best treatment for loose skin is using the Galvanic body spa. A simple hand held device targeting those problematic areas like loose skin, love handles, flabby arms and you can see a significant result in just a few treatment. Nothing beats looking young and beautiful. Able to wear those pre-pregnancy clothes and having compliment that you look just as good as before.

contact me at email: systemwinx@gmail.com

I can share with you more and let you try it out for yourself.

mummy evon

Dear mummy
The save way n the only way not only can get rid our tummy but can shape out!just MSG me or call me i will share the method wef u, we definitely can firm up our body n transform to another person evon 91877051

Other than firming products, Proper nutrition and regular exercise can help you to firm up and maintain your figure. Load up your protein, eat protein based food, and choose a all plant based protein shake. cos protein improve our collagen level in the body, making it firm and smooth.

I been readsing up nutrition these two years to build up my health, as well as my hubby health, due to improper lifestyle habits.. you can pm me if you need more nutrition tips.

Professional Facial Spa Treatment (Home-based)

Hi Babes,
We are beautician cum acupuncture point therapist, specialize in combining acupuncture techniques to enhance the spa effect to prevent fine lines, improve radiance and multiply the absorption of skincare nutrition. (Don’t get me wrong, totally no needles required).

1 On 1 Home-based Spa Facial Treatment 1st Trial Promo $25 (U.P $62.50) includes:
1. Gentle facial cleansing
2. Deep cleansing spa to improve purities
3. Facial treatment spa to improve hydration and radiance instantly
4. Anti-wrinkle treatment to reduce fine lines & wrinkles
*Bonus: Instant blackhead removal or instant face lifts

Benefit:
Removal of dead cells
Reduce pigmentation
Increase hydration
Improve radiance and flawless complexion
Increase firmness
Reduced wrinkle and fine lines

Experience instant rejuvenation, skin become smoother, subtle, firm and more radiance.
Venue: 5 min walk from Commonwealth MRT or 5 min walk from Boonlay MRT
For home visit: $50 for 1[SUP]st[/SUP] trial only.

For booking and appointment, please call or sms 81818669.

Thank you

rachelcsh

Slimming service @ home.. massage.. mini sauna.. and radio frequency.. 10 session for $350, Interested, pls contact 9642 5955

berrytart09

Hi all, just reviving this thread. Anyone has any information or recommendations on fat freezing procedure to remove excess tummy fat after pregnancy?