Mom Okayed

Safe and Convenient
Effective and Natural
Cheaper than slimming centre's packages
Met HSA's regulations
Supports Singapore Heart Foundation
Detox body with Carbohydrate blocking
Eat your meals normal, just add this drink

I lost 4kg in one month drinking this product before each meal.
I intend to continue taking, therefore got bulk purchase Price.

So-Slim SOD Tea + Probiotics

Retail Price at N**C U***y and G***d**n Pharmacy = $68
Bulk Purchase price $54.50 :Dancing_wub:

Drink your way to a lighter you with Life Compact's So-Slim SOD Tea + Probiotics that is packed with Superoxide dismutase (SOD) - an antioxidant that helps repair cell damage and has anti-inflammatory effects.

Added ingredients like hawthorn and probiotics help reduce water retention in the body and promote gastrointestinal health.

Email me at momokied@gmail.com for more information or to buy.

Buy more, get more
2 boxes - Free normal post
3 boxes - Free Courier service
4 boxes - Free Courier service + 1 sachet

BEST Price in the market.

Last edited:

Mom Okayed

I will try 1st and see hows the result if its good then i will join the bulk purchase :)

Hi tigerlily88,

Would you like to take the trial pack? $8 inclusive of normal post for 3 sachets. For you to try the taste. No need to commit to a whole box this way, in case you find you dont't like the taste. The taste is not unpleasant. Sourish (not overly) with a hint of sweet aftertaste. Take with cold or room temperature water.

With the trial pack, most probably won't be able to see much effect, maybe will just relieve constipation.

I am currently buying them at $68 from supplier. The supplier allowed me to take partial stocks first. Only when I hit the specified minimum order quantity, do I also enjoy the $54.50 price. So I'm hoping to get people to join me. If not, I'll just keep all the stocks for my own consumption.....:tlaugh:
Thanks for your interest.

M.

Mom Okayed

How many sachets is there in 1box? i think im just gonna buy 1 box..i can get it from guardian rite?

Hi tigerlily88,

1 box has 24 sachets. Take one sachet before every meal for the first 2 weeks.

Guardian can get (I saw at Northpoint guardian). Unity also can. But I think you have to get at retail, non discounted price of $68.

My bulk purchase price is $54.50. If go by courier will be $54.50 + $3.50 = $58. Still $10 cheaper than guardian. Why dont't you get from me.:001_302:

Mom Okayed

but you have already do a bulk purchase? i thot of trying 1 box 1st....
Haha... its like this.

I am drinking So-Slim SOD currently too. I intend to take about 15 boxes to help me reach my ideal weight. So, I approached the company for bulk purchase.

I told the marketing manager I got no money to get the whole stock one shot, so he allowed me to take partial stock. I've paid for this batch for my own consumption and to offer to mummies. I have to take batch by batch until I hit the number of boxes I need to buy to get $54.50 price.

That's why I have stock. If I wait for enough number of people buying, I won't be able to continue drinking it. :err:

Mom Okayed

So anyone tried? Any result?? I wanna lose about 10 kg gain for my pregnancy

Hi Catcat,

I know its better if you hear this from others, but will share it nevertheless. :001_302: These are the experience of my ex-colleague, colleague and colleague's daughter.

Hong, male, 29 years old. Slim built. Getting married (as of today, married for 8 days) so want to lose his bulding tummy because when bought suit, no tummy. Near wedding day, tummy showing very obvious. So he tried exercising regularly. Stubborn tummy won't go down. Co-incidentally, I started on So-Slim not long at that time. Ask him if he wanted to try. He took two boxes, carry on as per his routine and lost 1 inch within 2 weeks and he didn't even take it with every meal as instructed.

KL, female, (age I dont't put , sensitive for female). Also slim. Wanted her regular lactofiber from tupperware. asked me to get for her. i asked her to try this because i said so-slim has fiber and also carb blocker (I know she's wants to control her weight cos getting married next year). Suggested she take only 1 per day to maintain weight because I tell her she's not fat, dont't try to lose anymore. so, she takes 1 sachet with her heaviest meal of the day. Today as we were going out for lunch, she told me that last night she went ate char kwey teow and this morning she went more frequent than her usual, very shiok she said. :tlaugh:

Colleagues daughter, goes for big business once every few days. Mother worried for her, so got two boxes from me because 1. she wants daughter to be more regular and 2. she wants daughter to lose a little of the, I call it cute fat. Daughter some times takes, sometimes forgets, weekend totally didn't take, weekdays 1 or 2 sachet only for the first 2 weeks. Even then, she reported having a regular bowel movement since taking. As for weight loss, my colleague say cannot tell yet.

Jovy

Is this safe to breastfeeding mums? if so I would like to try the trial pack. I do not really wish to lose a lot of weight as I am size 6 now but tummy is still not flat. Have delivered my baby 2 and a half months a go. Please advice or contact me at aquarius_j@rocketmail.com

Mom Okayed

Is this safe to breastfeeding mums? if so I would like to try the trial pack. I do not really wish to lose a lot of weight as I am size 6 now but tummy is still not flat. Have delivered my baby 2 and a half months a go. Please advice or contact me at aquarius_j@rocketmail.com

Dear Mummy Jovy,

The nutritionist at Life Compact, the makers of So-Slim SOD said this product is safe for breastfeeding mummies.... her reply to my query below...

2) So-Slim: It is natural extract, preservative-free and caffeine-free, therefore suitable for everyone even pregnant or breastfeeding women. As for diarrhoea(IBS), tell your 'customer' to take within 1/2 an hour after lunch or dinner.

Regards,
Ling Ai

HOWEVER, my own advise is to wait till you're done breastfeeding and my also own advise for preggies is not to take it. Although everything is natural (ingredients are white kidney beans, tamarind, roselle, hawthorn, psyllium husk (fiber), konjak (fiber) and probiotics - all can take while pregnant and breastfeeding), remember that the carbohydrate blocker (white kidney beans) cuts carbohydrate and thereby cuts your calories. I'm not a nutritionist expert, but I feel that you'll need your calories when breastfeeding and when pregnant. So, not advisable to drink unless you are taking in lots lots of calories in excess. :err:

You are a size 6, so that means you dont't have too much calories to spare. So, cutting carb now will result in decrease calories, may result in your milk supply dwindling. I won't advise anyone who is breastfeeding to take any kind of supplement or meal replacement. again, you need the calories for your milk.

You relax and breastfeed . When stop breastfeeding, then take also not late. I still can provide the trial pack cos planning to take it for bowel regularity after I've reach my target weight. :001_302:

Mom Okayed

Visit the Life Compact Booth at the Food Expo this weekend.

There is free tasting of products. Their nutritionist will also be there.

estee

Try Bios Life Slim...it is so safe that even nursing mum and a 6 years old child can take this...beside slimming and burning your fat, it helps to reduce bad (LDL) cholesterol
and increase increase good (HDL) cholesterol and also regulated bowel function.

Comes with all certificates and has 2 US patents...100% natural and safe which requires no meal replacement. Try this!!!

estee11@yahoo.com:Dancing_tongue:

Yuhua

Dear mummies, please lose those extras that u gained over the pregnancy through a sensible way. Try not to take short cuts by taking slimmimg pils or drinks or even those mlm products. I am a mummy of 2, speaking from my own experience..i lost my pounds through Ashtanga yoga at Ohmsantih yoga. I have a dedicated instructor who go all out to help each one in class (btw, we only have 4 pax per class, so you have her full attention) to achieve the postures through techniques and proper theory lessons. You guys will not regret taking lessons from her. :001_302:

lakpry

Hi Ladies,

I recently bought this product from watson and started using for 5 days. i took it before lunch & dinner for 2 days and experienced stomach bloatedness & constipation. Then started taking 1/2 hr after meals, constipation was ok but tummy is bloated. Did anyone expreienced like this before? Please share ur feedback & advise me on how it works....