Losing faith

Mommys

My husband and i have been married for 10 yrs and i've come to notice that everytime when it comes to situations where he's afraid to handle he will always push them to me. Example will be killing of bugs where both us are afraid but he will always give tons of excuses and walk away leaving me to take care of it.
Theres once where a psycho was reported around the area we were residing and upon receiving the news all his friends (who were residing nearby too) communicated to their spouse about it and were concerned about their spouse's safety except for him. I didnt hear from him and was the last to find out about it,when 1 of the spouse told me. His excuse was that "who knows if the information is legit"
I cant shrug off this feeling that he cares about himself much more than me and when the time comes where there is real danger i wont be able to rely on him to save...
What should i do..

Triple

Alpha Male
You will have a much happier life if u have zero expectations from your spouse.
Try to focus on achieving your own happiness by yourself rather than expect others to match your expectations.

MsKoh1973

He must have other qualities that's y you fall in love w him in the first place right? Are the qualities still there? Do they outweight his weakness?

For me and hubby, there r things that he wont do unless he kenna scolding from me (every time) and of cos there r things that I do that he hates it. Its give and take.

ajcy

Focus on the good things! Negative things just let them pass unless it's big deal-breakers for you. You'll be happier :)