Losing hair by the handful!!

Me too no see different.. But notice small baby hairs growing in my fringe.
my son is 7months plus now but i've been losing hair since 3 months ago...and it is ALOT.. but recently i notice some alot of short hair growing at my fringe area...is that the new hair growing?? i really hope so....

Oppsgal

my son is 7months plus now but i've been losing hair since 3 months ago...and it is ALOT.. but recently i notice some alot of short hair growing at my fringe area...is that the new hair growing?? i really hope so....
Think is growing back now...but all the short hair standing up. Walk will move along with wind. :tlaugh:

Pamper

I have been losing hair for very long even up till my baby is 18th month.. even drop till got one 20 cent bald patch on my scalp. So sad!! then hubby suggest that i cut my hair short then go c doc and apply med. it helps and my hair grow back.

Oppsgal

I have been losing hair for very long even up till my baby is 18th month.. even drop till got one 20 cent bald patch on my scalp. So sad!! then hubby suggest that i cut my hair short then go c doc and apply med. it helps and my hair grow back.
If stop medicine, think the problem will still comes back.

That time I ask doctor for medicine, but advise say not to take. Say that the problem will come back after stop medicine.

Stan

Think is growing back now...but all the short hair standing up. Walk will move along with wind. :tlaugh:
Oppsgal, i like the way you describe how you walk hair will move with the wind... hahaha... so it will drop for 3 mths?

I went to Bee Choo at Bedok just now to do the herbal hair treatment... It seems that the owner started the business for this when she was dropping a lot of hair after giving birth... Hopefully will help!!

Last edited:

Oppsgal

Oppsgal, i like the way you describe how you walk hair will move with the wind... hahaha... so it will drop for 3 mths?

I went to Bee Choo at Bedok just now to do the herbal hair treatment... It seems that the owner started the business for this when she was dropping a lot of hair after giving birth... Hopefully will help!!
Mine hair drop more than 3 mths, till now still dropping. But then not as much as when my baby just started to roll. Can find my hair all over the house like marking where I have walked.

Never heard of Bee Choo. I think eat those chinese herb soup might help or hair vitamins too.

Pamper

If stop medicine, think the problem will still comes back.

That time I ask doctor for medicine, but advise say not to take. Say that the problem will come back after stop medicine.
Im not quite sure, the med i took is for external application not eat de. i use some time liao then preg again. so my hair drop again. =.=

iwan2noe

Hi all,

for those losing alot of hair, i am not sure if this method works, but no harm trying.. ?
U may wanna try using a clarifying shampoo to wash ur hair and, more imptly it is to clean ur scalp to remove residues and built up in ur hair that leads to the clogging the pores on ur scalps and thus making it either oily, dirty and flaky..

with a clean scalp the rates of u hair dropping will slowed down if not stop completely..

u may wanna try paul mitchell shampoo no.2 ..it is their clarifying hsampoo from the good range of shampoo.. or other brands of clarifying shampoo...if can get organic better still :) less chemicals means lesser harm =)
a good brand u may wanna consider is nature's gate organic range... :)

Fyi and hope this helps to slow down the rate of ur hair falling... :)

BTW, i also have hair loss prob b4 i got pregnant, so i am quite sure after i gave birth i will start to lose hair again..I hope the clarifying shampoo will help me :) and that i dun have too much hair loss.. it is a v scary affair =(

JoyBliss

When BB is 4 mths, I lost until almost a bald patch at my fringe. Use BaWang, but still not effective. Then i watch the Beijing 101 show in Channel 8 plus a churchmate's testimonal, I decide to follow the method of changing my hairline, i.e. comb diff "parting" everytime. And wella! After a few weeks, i notice the baldness improve! And I try to maintain healthy diet (less oil, salt, msg). And I'm stilling using BaWang.

Now, BB is 1yr old, & hair loss is quite normal now. But I still change my hairline here and there.

Last edited: