losing hair

apollo

Before I was pregnant, i was already experiencing thinning of hair. All was well again during my pregnancy until about 4 mths after giving birth, my hair started falling out in clumps. Within 2 weeks, I can now see my scalp! I feel so depressed and dont't feel like getting out of the house :eek:10:

Any mummies have gone to hair professionals such as Trichokare, Beijing 101 etc for help? If yes, can advise whether it helps and does it cost a bomb?
the hair lost will gets better. i started to drop lotsa hair when ds was about 4-5 mth old and i cannot tie my hair if not can see the side of the fringe was 'botak', only after few mths things got better.. =)

lilcactus

hi mummies,

if your hairloss is due to oily scalp, i can recommend you to do a scalp treatment at the salon i do my hair. last time before i was pregnant, i use to drop hair too, i think due to weak scalp. tried some salon treatments but no use. until i found this salon at clementi and this hairstylist recommended me to try their scalp treatment cos he says my hairloss is due to oily scalp. if anyone wants to try, can PM me for details.

nininuskin

Hi ladies
I highly recommend you try the Galvanic Spa from Nu Skin
it's the best way to keep hair loss away. The galvanic spa is also good for people that already have hairloss. The galvanic spa is a great little hand held tool that uses electrical currants. This spa will take whatever product you are using and makes it 80% better. It gets the product under the epidermis of the skin. When using the hair product with this galvanic spa it will penetrate the first skin layer and go straight to the hair shaft and repair it so that it will grow better or start growing. It’s amazing, it helps stimulate circulation and nutrient delivery in the scalp to thicken hair and prevent hair loss.
check it out at the nu skin website and you can also see before and after photos
ageLOC Galvanic Spa (White)

if interested in more information please contact me at
nihal.nuskin@yahoo.com
I can tell you how to purchase and also get 30% discount on the machine!
you can enter sponsor ID: USW9138137 to purchase

It works wonders!!

Hi,

I have the same problem...
My friend recommend me to use dove shampoo(new improve formula w prevent hair loss), after which use aloe spray to on scalp.. as this is natural from aloe vera and healthy on scalp.. if u have superb sensitive scalp u can consider using rehydrating toner... it helps!
recently i also been using hair serum.. trying it out...

As i read...perhaps this will start to get lesser drops the time we stop bf... so maybe we just got to be patient with our body change...

Hope this help..

greeniegreen

I know losing hair after giving birth is common, but just cant help worrying when I'm losing like handful and handful of hair. I really wanted to seek expert advice and get some hair treatment. Anyone has any good recommendation? I saw on Svenson facebook regarding their current June promotion. https://www.facebook.com/SvensonSG?sk=wall

Hope to hear some advice or feedback first so pls share! thanks :001_302:

nininuskin

Hi ladies

it's the best way to keep hair loss away. The galvanic spa is also good for people that already have hairloss. The galvanic spa is a great little hand held tool that uses electrical currants. This spa will take whatever product you are using and makes it 80% better. It gets the product under the epidermis of the skin. When using the hair product with this galvanic spa it will penetrate the first skin layer and go straight to the hair shaft and repair it so that it will grow better or start growing. It’s amazing, it helps stimulate circulation and nutrient delivery in the scalp to thicken hair and prevent hair loss.
check it out at the nu skin website and you can also see before and after photos
and see attached photo of using Galvanic Spa on the scalp
it works wonders!!

if you would like to purchase Nu Skin products in Singapore, just go to Nu Skin, click on Singapore, click on sign up as distributor, and for sponsor ID enter: USW9138137

you will get up to 30% discount on products as a distributor

if you have any questions please email me
nihal.nuskin@yahoo.com

Attachments

redroselle

Maybe you can try Svenson hair care? They have a promotion on their facebook page where you pay $18 for a hair and scalp treatment. haha, just don't listen to all wives tales and use brandy on the balding spots. Heard of people who did that and that part became botak.

stemich

Hi...anyone here heard of Nefful negative ion clothings? Apparently got lots of positive feedback on how wearing negative ion clothings can help improve blood circulation, immune system, and treatment of various chronic long-term diseases..i've heard testimonies on how wearing a negative ion cap can prevent hair loss, stimulate hair growth and turn white hair black...i've got friend selling this product...anyone interested let me know

Regards,
Mich

nininuskin

Hi ladies

and see attached photo of using Galvanic Spa on the scalp
it works wonders!!

if you would like to purchase Nu Skin products in Singapore, just go to Nu Skin, click on Singapore, click on sign up as distributor, and for sponsor ID enter: USW9138137

you will get up to 30% discount on products as a distributor

if you have any questions please email me
nihal.nuskin@yahoo.com

Youthful

I know losing hair after giving birth is common, but just cant help worrying when I'm losing like handful and handful of hair. I really wanted to seek expert advice and get some hair treatment. Anyone has any good recommendation? I saw on Svenson facebook regarding their current June promotion. https://www.facebook.com/SvensonSG?sk=wall

Hope to hear some advice or feedback first so pls share! thanks :001_302:
Hi Everyone

Have anyone heard of Ageloc R2?

Cheers
Jo
email address: youthful8888@gmail.com

whatisbeauty

Hair loss problem after giving birth is pretty common.Protein is the essential nutrient that can be helpful to replenish your hair.Eat more food that contain high protein such as egg,salmon etc,however make sure you eat them in moderation.

Aanchal

This is common problem these days. To deal with it permanently, hair transplant is the best option.
Apart from this, there are so many natural home remedies and hair care products but i think it is long process and we are not even sure that hair loss will stop or not.

Youthful

Hi All

i do have a technology that can prevent a person from losing hair. In fact, it not only allows you to grow back your hair, it also allows you to grow BLACK HAIR and there is no herbal smell on your hair!!!!

Interested to find out more? Contact me at 97312428

Messi

I am loosing my hairs very badly, Kindly suggest any thing. Now my son is 1 years old but my hairs are still falling.

emillypfitzmann

Awe, I've experienced the same thing after I gave birth to my first baby.

I was really scared at first - because I had such nice hair when I was pregnant - then they all just started falling out. It was so bad, there was hair in every room of my house.

I used Alopecia Hair Loss Remedy - Hair Tonic | Fusion Health from Fusion Health - I just saw it in the chemist. It was not bad, but it did not work miracles.

After a while, my hair started returning to normal.

I'd recommended just waiting for a while - your body will take some time to get back to normal.