losing weight!!!!!help!!!!

stupidyeye

omg...mummys....i have been losing weight ever since i'm preggy...ytd went for checkups....and found out dat i lose weight again...i'm afraid it may affect bb grows...will it???bt i dn reali eat and kep vomitin...how???whenever i wana force maself to eat more....vomitin feeling starts and not long i will sure melion in e toilet.....how???

LoveBebe

Did you ask your gynae for any medicine to stop vomit?
Maybe you can try eating a little at a time, instead of 3meals per day,
you can eat 7 meals per day?

nsync_su

Maybe u could drink nestum or drink more milk, Anmum if u could. If im not wrong, its kinda normal at ur stage (1st trimester?) I'm sure u'll feel better when u reach to the next stage. For now, since u cant eat much... try to eat in liquid form (milk, nestum, liquid cereals n etc..) and pls drink more milk.:001_302:

stupidyeye

Did you ask your gynae for any medicine to stop vomit?
Maybe you can try eating a little at a time, instead of 3meals per day,
you can eat 7 meals per day?
no..i din get any medicine...coz i think don't nd???i eat veri little lo...less den i before preggy....and more meal...bt end up and vomit out...especiali rice....sour...and chicken!!!!!

Maybe you could drink nestum or drink more milk, Anmum if you could. If im not wrong, its kinda normal at your stage (1st trimester?) I'm sure you'll feel better when you reach to the next stage. For now, since you cant eat much... try to eat in liquid form (milk, nestum, liquid cereals and etc..) and pls drink more milk.:001_302:

i did drank Anmum...bt nt much...coz personaly dislike milk powder...just starting ma 2nd trimester nia...so ma doc say its still alrite...bt worries......hmm...i force maself drink more milk liao....no choice liao lo....

LoveBebe

Maybe you can try chocolate flavor milk if you don't like milk powder.
Or try soyabean milk with lots of calcium.

perrier

hey don't worry abt it! my friend had the same problem too. Both her babies are very healthy.

just check with your gynae at your next visit to check if your baby is ok. :)

BbpHir3

darling.. i oso lose weight when i preg with DD... try drink nutrisoy (the 1L packet de, twin pack selling at $3.45 i think), d less sugar, hi cal type...i drink abit to keep myself hydrated thru out d day.. cuz when u vomit, u'll lose alot of water... kkx? cuz that 1 sweet de.. so should be good to drink, slowly drink more a day.. i can finish 1L a day... wahahahahaha..... as long as u can take it, den can le.... kkx?

stupidyeye

darling.. i also lose weight when i preg with dear daughter... try drink nutrisoy (the 1L packet , twin pack selling at $3.45 i think), d less sugar, hi cal type...i drink abit to keep myself hydrated thru out d day.. cuz when you vomit, you'll lose alot of water... kkx? cuz that 1 sweet .. so should be good to drink, slowly drink more a day.. i can finish 1L a day... wahahahahaha..... as long as you can take it, then can .... kkx?

hmm...drink too much good or not huh??i scared too sweet ltr dibeties lol....and worst thing is if i ever feel nauses or wana vomiting...i totally got no appetite!!!!and how i gg to eat???

Last edited:

Stan

omg...mummys....i have been losing weight ever since i'm preggy...ytd went for checkups....and found out dat i lose weight again...i'm afraid it may affect baby grows...will it???bt i do not reali eat and kep vomitin...how???whenever i want to force maself to eat more....vomitin feeling starts and not long i will sure melion in e toilet.....how???
I lost weight in 1st trimester too even though i have no MS... but doctor says baby is growing so it is okie... even now i havent gain much yet...
dont force urself to eat...very xinku!!! just eat a little each time and make sure u get a bit of the major food group everyday then shld be okie...:tlaugh:

apollo

i lost 7 kilo during 1st few mths of pregnancy due to MS... as long as u can try to eat a lil, shd be okay. try to keep urself hydrated.. i was dehydrated tt time and gonna put on drip + injections =( cos cant even swallow water at all.. if ur MS is to the extend of totally cant swallow, pls quickly go to ur gynae and seek for some help (medi, drip, or injections)... as for the weight loss, though i loss quite alot of kilos but BB was growing well..

BbpHir3

hmm...drink too much good or not huh??i scared too sweet ltr dibeties lol....and worst thing is if i ever feel nauses or wana vomiting...i totally got no appetite!!!!and how i gg to eat???
Nutri soy got low sugar, hi calcium de... it's light blue n packet de.. n it taste very good... u can buy smaller pack n try first.. to test whether your lil one accept anot.. wahahaha.... n cuz those freshly made de (buy from hawker of coffeeshop), they got add sugar syrup.. some when u tell them less sugar, you'll still find it sweet.. some others will lyk totally no sugar lyk tat... n they not high cal de.. plus.. the nutrisoy have to keep refrigerated.. so give u chance to drink cold/chilled soy milk, though alot of ppl sae preg cannot drink cold drinks.. =P... esp with the freaking hot n crazy weather nowadays..

Best is to take supplements form doc and drink those milk powder esp for pregnant moms de.. thats how i survive thru the 1st tri..

stupidyeye

if you can drink, of cos is better... at least build up some nutrients in your body cos baby is absorbing your nutrirents =)

huh...okok..will force maself to drink e milk...although mummy bought me chocolate flav de...bt e milkly taste is still dre...bt bo bian lo...

apollo

huh...okok..will force maself to drink e milk...although mummy bought me chocolate flav ...bt e milkly taste is still dre...bt bo bian ...
tt time my gynae told me if reali can't tolerant the milk smell.. u can try those HL or even vitasoy.. but of cos if u can drink those specially for pregnancy lik Anmum or mamilmama, then even better.. :tlaugh:

BbpHir3

tt time my gynae told me if reali can't tolerant the milk smell.. u can try those HL or even vitasoy.. but of cos if u can drink those specially for pregnancy lik Anmum or mamilmama, then even better.. :tlaugh:
vitasoy not tat good.. cuz sugar level higher.. take nutrisoy.. got the "healthy" label.. hahahaha......

my week 8 till week 10.5 totally never intake anything....
i tried and tried and tried for the 16-plus days...

watever i intake will vomit out 25minutes later.......

but i still do intake 2mouth. 2mouth.. vomit out 25minutes later...