Losing Weight in 15 days :) is not a dream

iryn8383

Serving Size :
15 sachets of BONJOUR , 15g per sachet
15 sachets of BONSOIR , 12g per sachet

Usage :
Bonjour - 1 sachet should be taken before breakfast. Stir with 100ml warm water
Bonsoir - 1 sachet should be taken before sleep. Stir with 100ml warm water.

Bonjour Ingredients :

Peach Extracts , Mangosteen Extracts , Brazilian Berry , Bitter Orange , L-carnitine , Aloe Vera , Stevia

Bonsoir Ingredients :

Passion Fruit , Wheat Grass Cellulose , Psyllium Husk , Chlorophyll , Raspberry , Alfalfa , Oat

iryn8383

Q: Why Bonjour Bonsoir can help people to lose weight?

A: Bonjour Bonsoir is manufactured according to the French formula, not only add-in variety of organic fruits and vegetables ingredients, but also the L-carnitine. L-carnitine is the biggest player for the slimming effect, it is a fat metabolism by the composition of an enzyme together with other important nutrients such as vitamins, which can easily transforms fat to energy, to achieve weight-lose results.

Q: Will Bonjour Bonsoir affects the menstrual period?

A: No. The L-carnitine in Bonjour Bonsoir will only helps you to promote the metabolism and transforming the fat into energy, it will never affect the endocrine system of a human, so it will never affect the menstrual period of a woman.

Q: Can I just buy Bonjour only and leave out Bonsoir?

A: We suggest you to buy and match these two products to maximize the effects. This is because Bonjour is designed for burning fat and Bonsoir is designed to excrete the excessive fat which will not burn by the metabolism. The slimming effect of match and using the two products together is up to 98%!

Q: I have a bad stomach, will drinking this product makes me nausea?

A: Normally is not. This is because it is an amino acid which turns the fat to energy, in simple words, it is a kind of nutrient. However, everybody is different, so we cannot guarantee everybody’s reaction after taking the same. As Bonjour contains natural fruit acids, so for those who have stomach problem, it is better to take it after your meal, on the other hand, Bonsoir will have better effects if you take it before you sleep.

Q: I am 55 years old now and have heart disease and high blood pressure, can I drink this?

A: Different people have different physical and different problem. When your age is old, your physical function is declining too, this may results in the loss of the nutrient and other useful minerals. When L-carnitine is burning the body fat, your vivo metabolism has also been accelerated, so I do not recommend people who have significant or serious heart disease taking this product.

Q: Normally a person can lose how many weights after consumed 1 set of this product?

A: Each person's constitution and absorptive capacity are different, so results are vary from person to person. However, the product testing shows that the results for muscular type person are slower, this is because their fat is “hardening” and needs some time to soften the muscle and the body fat. On the other hand, the results for those who are above 25 years old or who suffered post-natal obesity, the results are much more faster and obvious.

Q: Will I return back to my normal weight after I stop using this product?

A: If you continue your normal life style and do some basic exercise, normally will not return back to your original weight. For example, doing exercise can help you to keep fit and slim, but if you stop doing the exercise and non-stop eating and drinking, of course you will gain back your weight easily. So, it is more significant for you to take care your diet and exercise.

Byron333

Yes, it is possible to lose the weight within 15 days.
I have lost 10 kg weight within two weeks, but I have to do the hard work for this weight reduction.
I have to do two hours Cardio workout daily and took a strict weight loss diet consisting fruit juices, salads, and vegetable soups.

Last edited:
one should ensure that we should not be losing water and muscle mass as it mislead us to thought that we are actually losing weight. Have anyone gone for those weight analysis that measure the body and visceral fats after slimming down? you will be shocked to know that they are some who realised that they are not losing any body and visceral fats after doing thr strict diet or other type of slimming program. By losing water and muscle mass it also exposed a high chance for weight rebound.

There are many ways to losing weight and control diet. It's important to learn the right way to lose weight. Before you commit on taking any weight loss products, it's more important to first understand why we gain weight, what are the food that can help to burn more fats, how to select good quality food that is beneficial for our body and lose weight. Not many of us have the luxury of time to hit the gym every day, hence the only way to balance it is to ensure that calories in is less than calories out. I suggest moms who wants to lose weight to take some weight management classes to learn more about the right weight management strategies, that would be a good way to start your weight loss journey, and to ensure that you can maintain your weight loss. I used to experience the so called dieting yo-yo effects, when I diet or take weight loss products, I will lose weight, then when I stop, I gain more weight again, then I go on dieting, I lose some weights, then I bounce back again. My friends who took up the weight loss programs at beauty salons doesn’t have better results too. They also experience the yo-yo effects. It was really frustrating. Apparently it was because many of us are losing water and muscle mass, which lead to high possibilities of weight rebound. Something that the weight loss product sellers never tell us :(
Until early this year, I attended a weight management coaching classes that taught me how to eat right, how to look at nutrition and food label, how to manage my weight without starving myself. They even helped to assess my fat %, body metabolic rate, daily calories quota requirements and my real body age. I paid $50 for the weight management class and to me, it's one of the best $50 I ever spent. The lesson learnt? I got to educate myself so I can make a better choice, be it a weight loss products or any form of investment. I used to hide myself and don’t want to know my real body age, because I’m scared to find out the fact that being fat has indeed accelerated my aging, it makes me look much older than my real age. But after attended the class, it was a wake-up call for me to start taking care of my looks and especially my health, and I was deeply empowered with the new knowledge I learn on weight management strategies. I thank God I never gave up on myself and I thank my friend who truly care for me and told me about the class she went.

If you are interested to attend the weight management coaching classes, you can contact me at 81818669. They only have it once a month and need to book in advance. Till then, take care and good luck in your weight lost journey.

Losing weight is an art, master it and you will be beautiful, healthy and energetic.

Always take products that has the certification and quality proven.

Dangerous ingredient found in 4 slimming products sold online: HSA
Bonjour is one of the 4 dangerous products!

Quality slimming products has the following worldwide recognized certifications.
No fear of dangerous or toxin ingredients in them!