Losing Weight in 15 days :) is not a dream

JoannaKim

I love Reductil too. After giving birth at 36 years old I packed on 22 extra kgs and even with diet and exercise would not come back off. I am happy to say I have lost 17 kgs with Reductil in just 4 months. I am no longer on Reductil for one month (decided to have a rest) and have not't gained any weight back either.

Ceylarmoon

I was on Reductil 15mg about 2 years ago, I lost 20kg in 4 months along with the help of walking everyday. It was my most successful attempt at weight loss as it has went up and down my whole adult life (mostly up), after taking Reductil I was a healthy 68kg and 25 years old.

Johnsteven

Many people attempt to gain weight. Calories are very important in gaining weight. You have to start watching with your diet especially the calories you take. Eat the same amount or just like what you regularly do, but this time, add additional 500 calories. If you normally consume 1500 calories, then add the 500 and take 2000 calories a day. Be certain you measure exactly. Again, check your weight regularly.

ivy1981

ENZSerum also very good but it take time.
I tried on my fatty arms - it reduce 1inch ard 10days. (after I applied, I will do a massage for 1-2min.) 2 times per day

not so expensive product, It about $45 per bottle which It can last for 1 month. good to try. you can contact this seller : viv (ebeautyclub@yahoo.com.sg)

Ceylarmoon

I used efficiently Reductil too. It did not give me any serious side effects. I was thirsty most of the time and sometimes had no desire doing anything. but my goal was not to use pills for long time.
So, after I lost the first 6-8 kg with Reductil, I started doing more exercises for a flat tummy.
i'm doing these exercises for a sexy six ab pack and if I will not see the expected results, Reductil pills will become my option again...

I'll just continue doing these exercises for 3 more weeks and hope to drop off all the fat from my tummy, since there it's mostly seen. :)

mummyHo

I have to lose about 25kg and I started using Xenical for about 2 months. Xenical works perfectly by blocking the fat we eat from being absorbed by our body.

I dont't have side effects with Xenical except the fact that I need to go to the WC more often.

I get Xenical online without prescription on www.meridiareductil.com and pay just $2.97 per pill.

It's a FDA approved product, much cheaper and safer than most other diet pills on the market. You can compare it yourself!

sabine999

I have to lose about 25kg and I started using Xenical for about 2 months. Xenical works perfectly by blocking the fat we eat from being absorbed by our body.

I dont't have side effects with Xenical except the fact that I need to go to the WC more often.

I get Xenical online without prescription on www.meridiareductil.com and pay just $2.97 per pill.

It's a FDA approved product, much cheaper and safer than most other diet pills on the market. You can compare it yourself!
I used Xenical from this online drugstore years ago. Once I started it, I lost twenty pounds within a couple of months with very little effort. As I remember the side effects where minimal because I didn't eat excessive fat food. But the weight came back after I gave birth to my second child. So, I'm again on weight loss pills but at this time I decided to try Reductil because of its popularity. The only thing I can say is hat I have made the right choice since it's working really well for me...I managed to lose 25 kilos lost in3.5 months. That's pretty good :) I'm determined to keep the weight off this time.

[h=2]Losing Weight in 15 days :) is not a dream but it depends on how many kg you want to lose. Me, for ex., I managed to lose 5 Kg in 15 days with Reductil/Subutramine pills from http://online-medikamente.com. That's a great result for me as I never managed before to lose so many kg in such a short period of time. I now just hope to lose some more kilos till the end of the month and hope to manage not to gain weight back :)[/h]

miriam86

Hi, how you're doing? Are you still loosing weight. You just made me interested as I also ordered Reductil on the same site. I received the delivery in the morning today. Hopefully it helps to loose the weight before the wedding day. I did use Reductil about 8 years ago and it was the only product that helped to loose weight. It was described by my doctor and also she was using it and was recommended highly by doctors.

Reis Teow

Hi, how you're doing? Are you still loosing weight. You just made me interested as I also ordered Reductil on the same site. I received the delivery in the morning today. Hopefully it helps to loose the weight before the wedding day. I did use Reductil about 8 years ago and it was the only product that helped to loose weight. It was described by my doctor and also she was using it and was recommended highly by doctors.
dear miriam86

could you share how many pills of reductil did you buy on your order mentioned above (received delivery on 30 May 2015)? And how long did you wait for the delivery? thanks to reply

miriam86

dear miriam86

could you share how many pills of reductil did you buy on your order mentioned above (received delivery on 30 May 2015)? And how long did you wait for the delivery? thanks to reply
Hi, sorry for the late answer ;) I bought just 30 pills as I wanted to be sure that my order arrives. Now, that I trust this site http://online-medikamente.com I will reorder here for sure. My parcel came within 9 days after shipment day, directly from UK. There have passed already 2 weeks since I began taking the pills. I am impressed by the fact that the pills really take my appetite...to be sincere I was at first a little skeptical. I already managed to loose 4kg, but I can't stop here, I don't want to loose the battle against my own weight :)

Last edited:

yummyyummy

I think Reductil is great, I've been on just about everything, and reductil is doing the best for me. I started my treatment with Reductil 15mg which I purchased from http://meridiareductil.com 16 days ago and I've lost 3kilos. All I know is that I found it very effective. I take it at 6am every morning and I still have enough energy to go home after work and do my 60 minutes of exercise. I'm starting to feel more comfortable in my own skin again and this is awesome. It's true that I have had a few side effects such as dry mouth and headaches but after the first week, these side effects subsided. I would recommend them to any one seriously trying to lose weight. Along with diet and exercise it works perfectly :)