Love Breathing, Experience Divine Joy With Every Breath You Breathe

sathyaalice

I heard from a wife who said: "I found out about my husband's affair about four months ago. I decided to stay only because of my kids. I am totally committed to my family and I would never have my children grow up in a single parent home. However, I don't have loving feelings toward my husband anymore. I see him completely differently than I did before. I used to look up to and respect my husband. Now I just see him as a bit of impulsive looser. I always thought he had a high degree of integrity. Love Commands But now I see he's just like any normal weak minded man. My friends say that I should give it more time because my husband is a good man. And I admit that he is really trying to make things right. But nothing he does pleases me anymore. I find myself rolling my eyes at the things he does and says. And I nearly recoil if he comes near me or attempts to touch me. This is really worrying me because I feel zero loving feelings toward him and I don't want to live this way for the rest of my life. Is there any hope for us?"

loving. After all, this is their husband and they have committed to their marriage. So they wonder why the feelings aren't falling into place. The reason is that you can't command your emotions. Even if you command your brain to think in a certain way, you can't control the emotions that follow.