Love more than 1 at the same time?

posh

If he loves his car(me), then he shouldnt love other cars(other women). Thats absolutely unfaithful!!!

mag_huiling

People usually might mistake the feeling of like for love and love for like. So it might be better to check out whether it's like or love. But yet it might be possible to love 2 at a time. Heard and experienced. The one you love most might not be your husband, but the one you love not as much is your husband, both is love.

me2boys

I agree that some might mistaken like for love and likewise love may have changes to responsibility.. Its sad truth that sometimes its can get a bit harder to keep the love going after many years..kids, finances..inlaws..time... Plays a part.

It's definitely not possible to share partner, at least not for me though I know mayb some can live with it.. I also can't live with it if he ain't the man I love most, its not fair, likewise, if ur partner tells u to accept that he may one day loves other but still can't let u go, I would rather let go. :)

Love can be so simple yet complicated..

Gem2505

agree with posh.

if you loved someone, you shouldnt have fall for another. if u fall for another, means u didnt love the 1st person whole heartedly?

maybe its more like admiring and like compared to love? its a v thin line on definition between those, even i dont even know how to differentiate. ha. just make sure, dont do any unfaithful act as we dont want our partner to does the same too. put urself in ur partner's position, what u doesnt want him/her to do, u dont do it too.

iris90

If he like or admire then its fine with me, if he have other intentions or secretly hanging out with other gal, then its a Big NO for me. I will never be able to accept my guy to be unfaithful to me. There are so many guys around, why do we want to suffer in silence or sad over this type of guy?