Low Hcg of 340

DJLim

Hi all,

I did my blood test on wed (5/12/12) and the result was only 340.
Did another blood test this morning (7/12/12) and is currently anxiously waiting for results.

The reason why im feeling worried was that i tested pregnant 2-3 weeks using clearblue digital last sat (1/12/12). In other words, according to doctor's terms, i should be 4-5 weeks pregnant last sat, therefore i should be 4wks+4 days or 5 wks+4 days on wed (5/12/12) but my HCG was only 340 on wed.

Now waiting for the second test result is torturing me.
I cant help but to think that it is likely going to end up in m/c or ectopic pregnancy.

Further, last night, i had some brown sticky discharge.

Any one here had similar experience?

mymiracle

Hi DJ,

had my beta on 7 Dec too, my 15dpt3dt it was 450. Doctor say it was ok for Day15.. i am scheduled to see doctor on 26dec again for ultra scan etc...

as for the discharge, i have it too and it's also brownish too.. i am also scare and i went to A&E on 7Dec to ask why? They cant they cant do scanning as might not scan anything as its too early.

my discharge started 3 Dec bit by bit and on the 5 Dec it was like slightly more alittle but not like AF kind... so this few day also keep spotting... i am also worried so intend to rest more at hm less walking just mainly rest...

hopefully iy was implatation left over blood... cross finger and i wish u baby dust too....

this is my 2nd fresh IVF with 1 n only Morula transfer... so i really hope everything is fine for me.... i have been ttc for 8year and 1st child.. i cant believe it when doctor told me is (+).. i cried!!

bless u too :)

DJLim

unfortunately, my hcg level dropped for the second result and the gynea told me it's going to be a miscarriage... i cried.
true enough, from discharge, it became very dark brown spotting, and then dark brown bleeding, and then bright red blood within one week. i was still working very hectically until my 2nd day of heavy bright red flow, with on and off cramps, before i took mc.

so, try to get more rest.

good luck to u and wish u lots of baby dust!

CDAH77

I'm tested pregnant on 10 dec. I went to ane n did my scan. They found nothing n took blood test. 2 days later I take another blood test n then they compare first test was 620. Second test was 684. I went home they said another test on 21 dec. today I have spotting I did my test n my number fall to 424. they told I will miscarry any moment. I refuse to admit to hospital n wait for it to happen. They still tell me to come back blood test on 21 dec. but I really think chances will b very slim. I'm already on duphaston to stabilize pregnancy but the blood count dropped rather than increase. I also cried n cried thinking y it happens.so now I'm just waiting for time for the miscarriage to happen

CDAH77

I felt very lonely that I have to face this but in this forum I know u other mummies are also going through the same. Brave up mummies we will b blessed.