luvion baby monitor

lynnzo

dear mummies/MTB..

has anyone use this Luvion baby monitor before?i saw this at the taka baby fair,and thought of getting it..but would like to gather some feedback first before i actually purchase it cos its rather costly for a baby monitor..$498:embarrassed:

naoj_hobley

dear mummies/MTB..

has anyone use this Luvion baby monitor before?i saw this at the taka baby fair,and thought of getting it..but would like to gather some feedback first before i actually purchase it cos its rather costly for a baby monitor..$498:embarrassed:

actuall that is rediculous price.. i seen in imm is almost same but diffrent make.. it cost 275 or less.. something like that..

fiddlesticks

izit?but hows the image quality?this one very clear..got night vision somemore...
I've got a Luvion, the image quality is excellent. Even if the room is pitch black, you can see baby clearly on the monitor. But it's really expensive, taka now selling for $600+ if I'm not mistaken.

cookie77

I've got a Luvion, the image quality is excellent. Even if the room is pitch black, you can see baby clearly on the monitor. But it's really expensive, taka now selling for $600+ if I'm not mistaken.
Ridiculous! On Amazon.com it's GBP 159... that's barely S$320... so even after shipping... you can get it at under $400... Conjob!

vel

Does amazon ship to Singapore ? I tried to shop there a few times previously but they tend to put a note saying no international shipping