Mahjong Kakis

furbee

mahjong mahjong mahjong!
all here full time mummies?
i working fulltime so can play at wkends :(
i'll look here at this thread just in case got ppl wan play wkend ^^

5/1 divide 2 : normally play

yvonne_ktw

is anyone keen? I have this brand new sets of Hello Kitty Mahjong but after keeping it for a long time the outer cover is not in good condition.. it's a waste if i still keeping it in my store. Hope can get a person who appreciate and love kitty...

not sure why can't upload the photos, email me your email address if you need picture of the mahjong set.

kimyen

is anyone keen? I have this brand new sets of Hello Kitty Mahjong but after keeping it for a long time the outer cover is not in good condition.. it's a waste if i still keeping it in my store. Hope can get a person who appreciate and love kitty...

not sure why can't upload the photos, email me your email address if you need picture of the mahjong set.
What's the rate?

pipilili

I dunno how to play but would definitely love to learn this game. Seems interesting.

And everyone ard me seems to know, except me.

furbee

How u guys manage to play mj with kids/babies? I wan play but no one to help look after my gal. N every 3hrs feed how to play finish 2-3 pok? Sure not nice to play n keep on stopping in between..sigh

crystal79

Hi mummies,

Any mahjong kakis at bedok area??? I long time din play liao... feel like playing. heehee. :001_302: