Maid hitting baby

tamarind

I have included a video showing a maid hitting a baby in my blog. Please check it out.

Comments about maids by employers in Singapore

The maid has not been blacklisted. So she may be employed to work again in Singapore, and another baby may suffer ! Please take note of her name and particulars in my blog, if you are planning to employ a new maid.

prettybb

maid abuse baby,nanny abuse baby!!! oh god!!!:mshocked:
my heart was pumping very fast, after seen videos from youtube!
reall scary!!!! it is nerve-wrecking to watch!! :shyxxx:

Haiz. how come they can do such thing to babies? dont they have any compassionate at all?
Anyway, i never entrust my baby to any of my maid even if she's really good. if i have no choice, ill make sure one of my family members is home with the maid and my baby.. definately no no to the maid to stay alone at home with my bb. :nah:

prettybb

Haiz. how come they can do such thing to babies? dont they have any compassionate at all?
Anyway, i never entrust my baby to any of my maid even if she's really good. if i have no choice, ill make sure one of my family members is home with the maid and my baby.. definately no no to the maid to stay alone at home with my bb. :nah:
sigh...
but maid really not for taking care of babies. housechores yes. but handling baby and housechores togather??
only a mother can do that. i'm very lucky having a chance to take care of my boy myself. thank god! but not forever b sahm right....might need to go n find job to help my family...
i got a friend, she hired a maid just to help to do housework. her mum taking care of her baby.
maybe i should do that too when i start working, it is hard to leave a maid n a bb at home. the reason y i am sahm cos my mum n mil are working, to hire a maid.. haiz.. that will be no no, as she n bb only will be at hm.. i scared..

after reading this post, I became more convinced that I should start searching for an Infant Day Care Centre for my arriving newborn. Heh.

can't afford to take risks!

veronica

Wow...I want to ask what camera this mummy uses...so clear...

Why didnt she report to police or at least write a letter to MOM to ban her from coming here to work.

So scary....I wonder will Indonesian maids also abuse as they seems more gently type..sigh...

after reading this post, I became more convinced that I should start searching for an Infant Day Care Centre for my arriving newborn. Heh.

can't afford to take risks!
not necessary infant care is gd. my fren went bac to wrk aft 3mths n send her bb to infant care. bb always fall sick..

mstan

My previous Indo maid abused both my daughters when 1 was less than 1yr old & another was abt 3yrs old.. So tell me, is Indo maids gentle type? If only my hubby believed me more than the maid, this thing won't be happened in the 1st place. He went out during his off-day w/o turning the cctv on... after the 1st abused, he still chose to believe the maid... then 2nd, then last, we called 999 cos maid locked bb up in the room for hours... police can't do anything to the maid only a report was made... We sent her back to agency in the end... We wasn't awared we can blacklist maid thr MOM... so this maid wasn't been blacklisted AT ALL... & this maid came from a broken family...
Infant care, can't really trust as well as read too many stories abt them not caring the babies...
ai~ with all these, how to have more babies lei???

prettybb

My previous Indo maid abused both my daughters when 1 was less than 1yr old & another was abt 3yrs old.. So tell me, is Indo maids gentle type? If only my hubby believed me more than the maid, this thing won't be happened in the 1st place. He went out during his off-day w/o turning the cctv on... after the 1st abused, he still chose to believe the maid... then 2nd, then last, we called 999 cos maid locked bb up in the room for hours... police can't do anything to the maid only a report was made... We sent her back to agency in the end... We wasn't awared we can blacklist maid thr MOM... so this maid wasn't been blacklisted AT ALL... & this maid came from a broken family...
Infant care, can't really trust as well as read too many stories abt them not caring the babies...
ai~ with all these, how to have more babies lei???
Feel sorry for you.... sad to hear baby/kids been abused......:shyxxx:

veronica

mstan,

I understand how you feel. I guess usually men dont tend to think alot like we women do.

My HB was like yours. I spent so much time convincing him to get a cctv and now he is thankful that I had made this decision to get one installed.

CanCanMum

yeah, no matter whats wrong they should not take on a small innocent baby for anger. poor baby cannot retaliate or speak up for themselves when they are ill-treated. sad to know that these pple do actions w/o thinking of the consequences.

veronica

Your maid who acts innocent infront of you may be one of of the devil behind your back.

We never know unless we install camera.

Those who have next of kin to help is the luckiest one lor..