Maid travel to fetch kids home

MsKoh1973

Hi, if there is a good primary school but quite far away, eg, you staying in geylang, the school in tpy, would u let the maid take bus to go fetch your kids home? esp on days with CCA?

Or would you choose a school tat's opp your house but not so good?

autumn82

Hi, if there is a good primary school but quite far away, eg, you staying in geylang, the school in tpy, would you let the maid take bus to go fetch your kids home? esp on days with CCA?

Or would you choose a school that's opp your house but not so good?
Why not get a school bus? For myself, I'm also living far away from my gal's future school (next yr). We planned to let her take the sch bus instead.

I have a school just next to my place, but it's not what I want for my kids, so I rather choose somewhere else I'm comfy with. Primary school is all abt foundation.. I feel.

I do see some parents who let their maid travel and fetch the kids to and fro from school. Shld be relatively fine to do so? :)

allycat

I think it should be fine as long as they returned home within a reasonable time. My maid is the one fetching the kids to/fro school, although their schools are within walking distance.

MsKoh1973

can take school bus to school, but if coming home, got CCA, then school bus won't cover.

I am staying in Bendemeer, but thinking of sending my girl to Kheng Cheng in TPY. No direct bus, so even if maid fetch, must change bus, abit troublesome.