Maid

Ferline

Anyone noe whether i can hire a maid for just a few months? :Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:

Emm398

Please help - I need a good Filipino transfer maid

Hi

I need a Filipino maid at the end of Nov 2011 to cook and do housework for a couple and 4 teenage children. If you know of any or have one for transferring out, I'd appreciate that you email me at youhl398@gmail.com or call / sms me at 9656 7489 / 9874 0396 to fix up details of a meeting with your good self and your maid?

I can take her immediately.

Thank you very much.
Joyce

kyle22

Lookf for an agency that can provide!

Hi

I need a Filipino maid at the end of Nov 2011 to cook and do housework for a couple and 4 teenage children. If you know of any or have one for transferring out, I'd appreciate that you email me at youhl398@gmail.com or call / sms me at 9656 7489 / 9874 0396 to fix up details of a meeting with your good self and your maid?

Thank you very much.
Joyce

Emm398

Maybe you should look for an agency :)
My message was

Re: Maid

Hi

I need a Filipino maid as soon as possible to cook and do housework for a couple and 4 teenage children. If you know of any or have one for transferring out, I'd appreciate that you email me at
youhl398@gmail.com or call / sms me at 9656 7489 / 9874 0396 to fix up details of a meeting with your good self and your maid?

Thank you very much.
Joyce

My Answer to your suggestion of going to an agency. Because I had always taken transfer maids from employers and they all worked well - two for 6 years, 1 for 4 years and the last for 2 years. Of course, I've also tried and tried (maximum 3 times) a few transfer maids and I found them unsuitable and had to return them to agencies or send them back if the employer did not take them from an agency. So far, employers had been truthful to me about their maids' strengths and weaknesses so that helped me to decide. Those not truthful ones or who refused to speak to me about their maids were generally those whose maids I eventually found not suitable.

So my message still stands: call or sms me if you can help me at 96567489 or 98740396. Thank you very much!:frown: