Making use of the sub-threads in this section

Hi mommies,

I've been absent from this forum for more than a year now (ever since went back to work), but am VERY IMPRESSED with the improvements on the site! I know it's probably very lambat already lah but kudos to the admins of mummysg.com! You put in A LOT of blood & sweat into this - it shows! Great job!!

Am ESP impressed with the sub-threads section featuring a list of childcare & enrichment centres. I requested for this the last time I was here, & you guys PAID ATTENTION! Thank you!! The list is extensive, you have done an AMAZING JOB!!

Now that the admins have done their parts, mommies please also contribute your feedback & experiences! The directory is an incredibly useful tool but it will be a WHITE ELEPHANT without inputs from customers & users! Errant centres must be taught a lesson & made to realise that parents these days ARE more discerning & we have a support network ... So just because some children can't talk yet doesn't mean their wrongdoings will continue unnoticed!!

& we must celebrate the centres who do their best & contribute to our children's well-beings! Mommies do invite your friends with testimonials or complaints to join this forum & contribute!

Once again, well done admins! :Dancing_tongue:

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi WeeFee's Mummy,

It is good to see you like this section :) ... We take every single member feedback seriously and will try our best to accommodate to it. MummySG is like a baby .. it grows with our tender loving care.

Without our members, MummySG is just but nothing and once again thank you for your support.

Regards,
Edy