male prob

J

justforgags

Hi,

I wanna ask if thr is a way to correct the sperm production? Cz my DH azoospermia cause by complication of the sperm production..

diymummy

Hi justforgags, have you tried going to a gynae? The last time when I was ttc I visited my gynae and he did a scan for me (discovered that I have cysts) and a sperm test for my hubby. When the report came out (I can't remember the details of it now) my gynae prescribed some pills for my hubby. After a few months (I think 3 months), my hubby did the sperm test again and there was some improvement in sperm quality. Of course, I also went for an op to remove my cyst.

J

justforgags

Hi justforgags, have you tried going to a gynae? The last time when I was trying to concieve I visited my gynae and he did a scan for me (discovered that I have cysts) and a sperm test for my hubby. When the report came out (I can't remember the details of it now) my gynae prescribed some pills for my hubby. After a few months (I think 3 months), my hubby did the sperm test again and there was some improvement in sperm quality. Of course, I also went for an op to remove my cyst.
hi hi, i did went to c a gynae tt's whr we discover the prob lies in my DH n im alrite.. Jz wanna chk if anyone here hv any idea if thr is an operation done to correct the sperm production?? if thr is it shud be no prob for me to conceive cz my DH do hzve sperm but it dont travel out cz thr is prob with the tubing i guess..

need

jfg,

the dr told you the cause of complication after yr hb done the testicular biopsy op?

J

justforgags

jfg,

the dr told you the cause of complication after your husband done the testicular biopsy op?

i forget to ask the cause of it, he only say the production not tt strong..

need

i forget to ask the cause of it, he only say the production not that strong..
one of my close friend facing husband azoos too.
they know azoos after the sperm test. next step the dr ask her husband to do a testicular biopsy to check for blockage, sperm flow to the correct channel etc.. if on technical fault it might the dr will rectify during the op...

her husband undergo the biopsy but no fault found, the dr just prescribe a hormon medication.

they now have a 6mnth old adopted baby boy..and still trying to have their own no doubt of their problem...

Last edited:
J

justforgags

one of my close friend facing husband azoos too.
they know azoos after the sperm test. next step the dr ask her husband to do a testicular biopsy to check for blockage, sperm flow to the correct channel etc.. if on technical fault it might the dr will rectify during the op...

her husband undergo the biopsy but no fault found, the dr just prescribe a hormon medication.

they now have a 6mnth old adopted baby boy..and still trying to have their own no doubt of their problem...
but my hubby hormone is ok..

Ting

today i rcv a brochure on this place call Men's clinic.. if my memory dun fail me.
they do treatment for men on this too.
maybe can check it out. its at raffles place if im not wrong. :)

J

justforgags

Thx guys for the info, i now switch frm public hosp to private ones.. Since thr is sperm in my DH production gynae does not prescribe any medication to boost his sperm count.. So switch to private ones they prescribe him hormones pill to boost the sperm n hope tis help n goin for the sperm analysis again in 3 mths time..