Man or Woman?

Mrs Xie

Hi all, who do you think is contributing more in a family? Man or Woman? To me, I think both. Cos dh have to slog outside to earn money inorder to provide for my dd and me (still a sahm currently) and when he came home from work, he would try his best to spend time with my dd, middle of the night would help in feeding too. As for me, I would attend to my dd's needs for the whole day, doing household chores and etc. :tlaugh:

Last edited:

LoVeS

I tink both aso coz if the woman is SAHM then both contribute diff things. Man earning $$ working hard while woman at hm struggling wif the little ones or kids. It not as easy as guys always tink, they(men) tend to tink working is more tiring than been a SAHM n tink tt been SAHM is easy job n less tiring or stress unlike working which i totally disagree. EVEN if they try to take care the kids or bb at hm during wkend 1 or 2 days they will say "oh it isnt as hard as u mention"

OHHH PLSSS do they wanna try everyday 24hrs? LOLX

Last edited:

lml2402

I tink both aso coz if the woman is SAHM then both contribute diff things. Man earning $$ working hard while woman at hm struggling wif the little ones or kids. It not as easy as guys always tink, they(men) tend to tink working is more tiring than been a SAHM n tink tt been SAHM is easy which i totally disagree.

ya, me agree of what u said.

Mrs Xie

haha.... Yeah... my dh oso tend to joke that I'm fortunate enough to be able to stay at home "Kiao Kah"..... but he don't really know that I'm always in a "battlefield" at home everyday :tlaugh:

Leanne

Men dun understand what we women are facing.

We need to pacify our babies. His cryings, his needs & everything. It's much more tedious than working outside lor.

Pwiincess

Both should be the answer. But actually to me, I think MAN. Cos they have to work so hard outside, put up with bosses' face, then come home still must make time to bond with baby and wife. Don't you think so? At least SAHM face own children. Husbands need to see other people's face wors. Sometimes need to go down on pride too.

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
Both should be the answer. But actually to me, I think MAN. Cos they have to work so hard outside, put up with bosses' face, then come home still must make time to bond with baby and wife. Don't you think so? At least SAHM face own children. Husbands need to see other people's face wors. Sometimes need to go down on pride too.
Wow!! totally agreed wif u. Up u 1 point. :tlaugh: