Many Qns to ask!

mandymtb

Hi, how time flies! Your dear son gonna be 6mths old soon! You can start with healthy times brown rice cereal. It's suitable from 6mths onwards.

You can chk out my blog for blender recommendation under Tools.

Usually i wait for the food to cool a bit before i blend.

Whether hot food can be put into the freezer immediately depends on your fridge. Read the manual to see if it's possible.

You can give avocado, banana, applesauce. The pamphlet i got from the pediatrician which is produced by the Health Promotion Board says it's ok to start feeding potato, fish, egg yolk (hard-boiled only)...

You can chk out www.wholesomebabyfood.com and even my blog if you like. :)
hi, read ur blog and is really useful for 1st time mummy like me... the ice cube tray which you were referring to is it the one you have posted the pic from OneStepAhead?

Is this a more viable and economical option to ice cube trays?

where can i get this from?

snowbear

hi, read your blog and is really useful for 1st time mummy like me... the ice cube tray which you were referring to is it the one you have posted the pic from OneStepAhead?

Is this a more viable and economical option to ice cube trays?

where can i get this from?
The pic i posted is of Baby Cubes. I'd recommend tt you buy normal icecube trays with cover instead. Some of the mummies here recommend Daiso's - cheap and good. :) My fridge comes with ice cube trays with cover so i didnt need to buy any extra.

Ice-cube trays are more viable and economical definitely. I batch make so 8 baby cubes are not enuff for me... and it's too expensive to buy many baby cubes...

Glad that my blog is useful to you! :)

apollo

i bought mine from daiso!! i bought the one with 14cubes... :001_302:

btw, for avocado, just scoop out the fresh can feed baby alrdy?? nd to mash?? nd to cook anot?? :001_302:

snowbear

btw, for avocado, just scoop out the fresh can feed baby alrdy?? need to mash?? need to cook anot?? :001_302:
For young bb you may wanna mash a bit. Or you can just scoop out and feed and see if he can process the food himself. :) Try small small pc first.

No need to cook avocado.

mandymtb

btw, for avocado, just scoop out the fresh can feed baby alrdy?? need to mash?? need to cook anot?? :001_302:
regina, are the cubes with lids?

ok... am going to ask a very stupid qn here... where can i find Daiso other than the one in Jurong?? Its a little far for me and baby to travel... where did u get urs?

how many cubes do we need and how much is the cubes?

apollo

regina, are the cubes with lids?

ok... am going to ask a very stupid qn here... where can i find Daiso other than the one in Jurong?? Its a little far for me and baby to travel... where did you get urs?

how many cubes do we need and how much is the cubes?
there are a few branches... those i know are: Plaza Singapura, Rivervale Mall, Vivocity... I got mine from Rivervale plaza and PS.

mine is 14cubes... i got the 14cubes with lid for $2 only.. i think 14cubes is more than enough for me as i dont make too much puree at a time. maybe for 2weeks supply only.. cos my parents dont lik the idea of freezing puree... =)

mandymtb

there are a few branches... those i know are: Plaza Singapura, Rivervale Mall, Vivocity... I got mine from Rivervale plaza and PS.

mine is 14cubes... i got the 14cubes with lid for $2 only.. i think 14cubes is more than enough for me as i dont make too much puree at a time. maybe for 2weeks supply only.. cos my parents dont lik the idea of freezing puree... =)
regina, thks for the infor! :) wld it be too troublesome if i were to ask for a pic of how it looks like so tt when i go look for it, i know agar-agar how it looks like... :001_302:

apollo

regina, thks for the infor! :) wld it be too troublesome if i were to ask for a pic of how it looks like so that when i go look for it, i know agar-agar how it looks like... :001_302:
i tried uploading the photo but it didnt appear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone knows y lik tt??

mandymtb, or u wanna leave ur email, or PM me ur email den i email u.. easier...:001_302: