Maple Story

Endoh

Alpha Male
Used to play... got sick of it, mainly because of all the vulgarities and ill mannered kids. I even stopped my niece from playing.

LoVeS

3yrs ago play but stop playing after 6mths of playing. Now into water margin online~

CynCyn

I played until Level 70+ until I get so sicked of it .
It's totally boring and there's always those little kids around hurling vulgarities and ended up quarrelling .

Endoh

Alpha Male
I played until Level 70+ until I get so sicked of it .
It's totally boring and there's always those little kids around hurling vulgarities and ended up quarrelling .
Oei, why you KS me? Come PC Bunk meet me...! ROFL!:tlaugh:

sleepymama

ya same here. i played for a couple of mths and stopped.
alot of rude kids there. plus, i din't have time to play la...

vion

Wahhaha....Maple story....My sis n 2 of my bros were so into it....Even my sis' 2 ds go crazy over it.....

I've juz got my pc ard Mar'07, b4 tt my sis kept telling me how much I wld love playing it. When I finally got my pc, she kept bugging me to start playing.....but upon playing it for a day nia....I gv up.....

Wahhaha n nephews hor kept telling me to mit them where where where la.....muz buy wat wat wat la.....pengz....

Endoh

Alpha Male
If you compare to the Maple in Korea and other countries, SG version is really ancient maps.

rjj

Hmmm... I dun really know what it is, but heard so much.... asked my boy why he nvr play... the answer: SO BORING!!! POKEMON CRATER BETTER!!! is it???

CynCyn

Endoh ,

ya they always say why you KS me . Then start to hurl abusive words . Sickening .

And those little girls there love to find boyfriend there . Sickening can .
My Hubby last time still can entertain them lo .

I jitao ban him from playing Maple !

Endoh

Alpha Male
So fierce... LOL! But true lah, I was also approached.

Another friend's boyfriend ended in bed with one of the underaged girls from Maple, ended up got blackmail for 15k. And she stupidly paid for him. I would say, serve him right.

CynCyn

15k mesos ?

The girls there damn despo.
A game is for playing relieving stress nia . But bcos of this kind of ppl spoil the purpose of enjoying the game ...

Endoh

Alpha Male
SGD15k... must be stupid for a girl to sleep with a guy for 15k meso when I can earn that in less than an hour right? LOL!

CynCyn

Oh my .... SGD 15k ... That's a lump some of $$$ . How on earth is that girl gonna pay that amount . Gosh .

What has the world become of ... *Shrugs*

Endoh

Alpha Male
Well serve him right... who ask his little brother to get itchy over little girls in online games. Her family runs a family business, so she can afford that money. Otherwise he will be in there to face the rotan.

Agnes Josephine

So fierce... LOL! But true lah, I was also approached.

Another friend's boyfriend ended in bed with one of the underaged girls from Maple, ended up got blackmail for 15k. And she stupidly paid for him. I would say, serve him right.

OMG!! SGD 15K??? Why your friend's boyfriend so stupid to have sex with that girl? That's very stupid lor... I don't understand why the girlfriend wanna help him pay... It's really serves that guy right for being naive & cannot resist temptations... Sorry to say that...

Agnes Josephine

I never played this game beforem but been hearing raves about it since 3-4 years back?

But I played another online game, Gunbound! It was quite fun shooting the enemies & the machines also quite fun... I had 3 different a/cs... But I stopped playing think 2 years back... Now, I can't even remember what's my login names & pw... :tlaugh::tlaugh: