Marble and Granite

kline

Looking for marble floor or Granite kitchen/vanity top? My hubby is in this industry. He import marble from all over the world to supply to local projects, landed or condos. Currently, he is supplying to Far East project. So I believe his marble is of top quality since Far East is pretty strict in selecting their suppliers. My hubby also customize kitchen and vanity top. Do feel free to pm me for his contact. Thanks

kline

Thanks to all mummies for your valuable enquiries. My hubby is currently offering great discount for marble & granite flooring and customize table/vanity/counter tops. Do feel free to contact him directly @ 92227474 for enquiries. Just quote from mummysg. Thanks

kline

Due to 7th Lunar Month being a quiet month for renovation, my hubby is clearing away lot's of marble slabs and 600x600x20mm marble. Offer which he say cannot get elsewhere. Marble ranging Volakas, Statuario, Creme Mafil, Nero Maquina, Crema Europa,Light/Dark Emperado, Various Travertine,etc. Granite top starting from $100/ft run(inclusive of installation opening of tap/sink hole, profile). Do feel free to call for more enquiries. 92227474