March 2008 MTB

faithtlb

Mrs neo... i read a little on your blog. erm, i suggest to get your education! =)
follow your heart most impt...

MrsNeo

i think here more young mummies hor! haha...
erm, i think will be earlier by ard 10 days earlier. =)
i will be delivering at TMC...
Very fast de. if im not wrong, i feel your bb will be out in Feb. Hopefully not 29th feb! if not 4 years only celebrate bday once!
haha... =p u prepare for your labour bag already? as in things to bring to hospital when u going to give birth?! better start preparing if u havent prepare yet wor...
Mrs neo... i read a little on your blog. erm, i suggest to get your education! =)
follow your heart most impt...
Haha. Ya i also feel that will be out in Feb bah. HAHAHA. Four years once also not that bad lah :welaugh: Have not prepare or buy the stuffs yet lo. Going to get it this weekend. Any places to recommend to get all the stuffs at one place? Yea, i also think so. Will follow my heart de! Cause if no heart force myself also no use. Laughs =]

clingbel

HiHi, I'm in my 33rd week already. Very anxious. Agree with junkee... having aches here and there. The counting down of the final weeks are all soooo slow moving~~~ I also can't wait to delivery eariler maybe beginning of march~ I want a moussie bb. heee. Oh ya, Junkee, me also chose Mt A.

junkee

i should be taking 4 bedded. cause thinking its only 2 days.. dont want to waste on the ward... can save the $ for baby. :tlaugh:

so whats your baby weight now?

i can't wait to give birth. the weight is killing me. heavier n heavier.

clingbel

i should be taking 4 bedded. cause thinking its only 2 days.. dont want to waste on the ward... can save the $ for baby. :tlaugh:

so whats your baby weight now?

i can't wait to give birth. the weight is killing me. heavier n heavier.
I chose single bed cos, i want rest and hopes my family members are comfy. My bb's weight is only 2.1kg past 3 weeks ago. Going for my appt this wed. heee. My gynae keep on reminding me to watch my diet......
I also can't wait to give birth, like u said, the weight, sometimes, i hold my tummy to walk. Hahahaha. But worst is... I have round ligament pains.....:bsad:

junkee

lol i choose 4 bedded cause dont want visitors to get too comfy n refuse to leave. hahaha.

why need to watch ur diet? cause baby's weight too light? or?

my finger starts to swell suddenly. do u experience that?

clingbel

lol i choose 4 bedded cause dont want visitors to get too comfy n refuse to leave. hahaha.

why need to watch ur diet? cause baby's weight too light? or?

my finger starts to swell suddenly. do u experience that?
hee, my visitors will only be my immediate family & my in laws. So, it's alright to let them feel comfy. Watch my diet becos, last mth i shoot up 4kg in a mth's time. heee. Swelling of fingers, of cos i did experienced it. I can't wear my wedding band..... But, my swelling is worst during nite.

clingbel

Hi March Mummies~~~~

I'm rather fed-up when my gynae keep on telling me to control my diet whenever i go for my appt.....
So, just curious, how much weight gain in total have March mummies gained so far? Care to share?:wink:

junkee

so far from my last week's visit, i gain abt 15kg already and at the point baby is abt 2.6kg.

most of my weight gain is during 2nd trimester cause i lose weight during the 1st as i vomitted everyday.

not sure how heavy now.. my next appt is next tues. lol maybe he will ask me to control too due to too much cny goodies.

how much weight did u put on?

clingbel

I put on 13kgs...... And I just don't understand from my Week 30, i only gain 8kg and my gynae keep on emphsising to watch my diet..... At times, i really tried not to eat even if i'm hungry and I felt gulity cos, i can stop eating to control, but the little one inside me still needs nutrient. My bb is 2.4kg. Ur bb & mine 200g difference. heehee, we also 2kgs difference. Hmmmm, 1kg = 100g for bb? LOL. *just joking. ;P

Hi5 Junkee, i also puke like hell during my 1st trimester anytime of the day even mid-night. Actually even till now, i'm still puking occassionally.....

My next appt is in 2weeks time on the 29th. My gynae told me that i can only gain 1kg!!!! How to? Sure exceed! :001_302:

Last edited:

junkee

clingbel, is it because the weight is mostly on your rather than on ur baby?? that is why she ask u to control?

u having boy or girl? i thot bb at least have to be 3kg and above ?

my appetite now is not as good as 2nd trimester.

btw, i remembered, my gynae never check my weight. i'm the one that jump on the machine myself to weigh. lol.

Last edited:

clingbel

junkee, previously my bb's weight is always above average and my gynae is concern that I might have big bb and i might have tough time to push during labour. Then, there was once i did try not to eat even i felt hungry and i felt so guilty and that time my bb's weight maintain @ average till now.

I'm in my 36weeks now. I'm having princess. Not sure abt the at least 3kg for bb. heee. How abt u, how many weeks are u in now?

junkee

me going into my 37weeks now. i'm having a baby boy.

if u feel hungry n did not eat, wont you feel uncomfortable? i will feel like vomiting cause too hungry.

clingbel

ya, i do feel uncomfortable when i'm hungry & didn't eat. Same here, i will vomit even more. It's a torture.... It's harder than slimming down. LOL.

Amulet

Hi there March mommies~ I'm new here.. Due in end of Mar.. expecting a girl.. so far I had gained 18kg.. *scary* :001_07:

Last edited:

junkee

i might be a feb mtb. lol. going back gynae tmr again... he say might need to admit over the weekend if water level low.