Marie France Bodyline

Queenbabe

Anyone is member from Marie France Bodyline ? Wonder is it recommended for slimming down ? Thanks .

Ange

Anyone is member from Marie France Bodyline ? Wonder is it recommended for slimming down ? Thanks .
Hi Elaine,

Are you still on bf?? If yes, maybe after bf the weight will decrease. Else you can try out on acunpuncture slimming. I went for this treatment and lose down 10KG .. is effective and safe.

Spiralng

Ehh...I went to marie France slimming ...very effective. Most important thing no hidden cost and hard selling. But personally I feel that irregardless of which method of sliming, the food intake is very important.

Queenbabe

Hi Elaine,

Are you still on bf?? If yes, maybe after bf the weight will decrease. Else you can try out on acunpuncture slimming. I went for this treatment and lose down 10KG .. is effective and safe.
Thanks Ange ... im not bf now ... will consider about the accupuncture slimming that you recommend ...

Queenbabe

Ehh...I went to marie France slimming ...very effective. Most important thing no hidden cost and hard selling. But personally I feel that irregardless of which method of sliming, the food intake is very important.
Wah when did you go now then tell me .... hahaha ....

Ange

Thanks Ange ... im not bf now ... will consider about the accupuncture slimming that you recommend ...
No worry, there is another threads sharing about this acunpuncture slimming.. u can take alook also.. got alot of slimming buddy there.. If you need more information, can just email or pm mi..

eeshern

are they really good? cos i am abt to sign up with them...can i ask for more freebies or more sessions? my costs is abt $5k so pls pls let me know if they r as good as wht they claim to be.

Spiralng

are they really good? cos i am about to sign up with them...can i ask for more freebies or more sessions? my costs is about $5k so pls pls let me know if they are as good as wht they claim to be.
I know Marie france hv no hidden cost but they are not the cheapest sliming centre around. If u really determined to slim down, u hv to monitor your food intake and at the same time, initial stage u hv to go for the treatment twice a week. That way, the chances of sliming down is fast.

Spiralng

Wah when did you go now then tell me .... hahaha ....
Paisay now then come back to this thread...ha ha ha....i went 2 years back leh...now just give birth to number 3 intend to slim down on my own...provided i can be successful if not will consider going back to them again.

Ange

are they really good? cos i am about to sign up with them...can i ask for more freebies or more sessions? my costs is about $5k so pls pls let me know if they are as good as wht they claim to be.
Hi Eeshern,

$5K is not cheap.. mine cost less than that. but it allow mi to lose down 10KG with the help of this program..

eeshern

ihave just joined them! went for first visit already....will update here and let u all know whether it works or not!

Queenbabe

Any1 can tell me whether slimming package can be transfer to another person ? Im keen to let go my package ... got no time for it .... still left 7 or 8times , wanted to let go for $490 nett ..... Thanks .