Market rate for Babysitter

faithtwl

I would like to know the rates for baby sitter around Yew Tee area.

I am also looking for a nanny / baby sitter for 10 month old baby.
Nanny / baby sitter needs to be english speaking and live around Yew Tee area.
If interested, please call/sms me at +6591122005.

Alicemama

Hi Pink daisy,

I live in the same area, can i have some details like your age, any pets at home, are you caring for other babies now, etc.

Thank you.

stefchin

Any good babysitter to recommend at Bukit Panjang area?
Will need one from May/ June this year onwards to take care of 2-3 month old baby. :wong19:

Willing to pay good market rate. Please PM me!!!
Hi!

I have just moved away from Bt Panjang. My nanny is now free to look after babies after this week. She has looked after my son from 5 month old till now at 5.5 years old. When my daughter is born in mid 2007, she looked after her since 4 month old too (one toddler and one baby since then). She has many years of experience. Reliable and trustworthy. PM me if you are keen. Thanks!

Sharon Fam

Hi, i'm looking babysitter & stay @ tampines. can i hv contact of the babysitter which u mention? may i know her religion & staying which blk? tks

Sharon Fam

I used to let my son taken care by a babysitter. She charge me 600 including food. I like this babysitter and she really take good care of my son. not because of money only. She allow me to bring my son back even as late and 9pm+. usually she would bath and feed my son first before i bring my son back home, so go home i don't have to do anything except put him to sleep. But she will only look after during weekdays not weekends.

If you are staying near tampines then i would strongly recommmend her.

Hi, i'm looking babysitter & stay @ tampines. can i have contact of the babysitter which you mention? may i know her religion & staying which blk? thanks

JuniorLeow

Hi!

I have just moved away from Bt Panjang. My nanny is now free to look after babies after this week. She has looked after my son from 5 month old till now at 5.5 years old. When my daughter is born in mid 2007, she looked after her since 4 month old too (one toddler and one baby since then). She has many years of experience. Reliable and trustworthy. PM me if you are keen. Thanks!
Hi Stefchin,

U have PM. :)

Kawaii88

Experience Nanny/Babysitter @ commonwealth Drive

I'm a 38 yrs old, full time Chinese housewife . Able to speak Chinese and simple English. Experience in taking care of infants for the past 10 yrs. Available from Mondays to Fridays 10 ~ 12hrs/day. I have 3 teenagers, ages are as follow, 13,14 and 16. Many Thanks! :wewink:

Last edited:

hpc

Hi mummies I have a bbs staying near Tampines MRT station looking 4 infant or kids to take care.PM me if u need her service.Also available in Pasir Ris,before n after school care/part-time/hourly basics.Near to PARK VIEW PRIMARY SCHOOL or ELIAS PRIMARY SCHOOL.

Shimmerleen

Hi!

Hi there, can i hav the contacts of the nanny?

thanks!!

joelynlee80

Hi!

Have PM you!

dreamystar86

Hi,

Babysitter available at Taman Jurong

With 10 years of experience, my mum is currently offering a full time babysitter service.

Just stopped babysitting a 6 years old girl (been taking care of her since birth) as she's starting school next year.

Previously, she also babysitted the girl's older brother who is attending Primary school now.

Therefore, my mum is interested in looking around for a baby to babysit on a full-time basis. We are currently staying at Taman Jurong. Just moved over to the new and clean flat 2yrs ago.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at 9028 5476 should you need any further details.