Market rate for Babysitter

wendyyps

i need a weekdays nanny around compassvale haven area, just need to bring my son back to your home and provide the dinner for he, i will bring he back before 9pm everyday. please call or sms me at 900 323 61 (wendy).

daddy2be

Hi there,

i need a Nanny to take care of my currently 1mth+ baby girl. Preferably from Mondays-Fridays 8-8pm, meaning 11-12 hours a day.

me and my wife's working office hours.

we're residing in Eunos Crescent, so preferably someone who stays in the same area. will decide babysitting location depending on the rates offered.

preferably an experienced babysitter, Muslim would be much appreciated.

if you're interested in the position, do text me at 84389445, Shah.

thanks in advance!

linda heng

Hi mummies, am a F/T stay home mom staying near sembawang mrt.
Currently looking for baby to babysit.
Interested can give me call (9389 7676)

Cheers
Linda

June Ong

hi,I'm 45 years old,Chinese experienced nanny.Looking for a baby to take care at my home at Yishun.Kindly contact me if you are interested @ 82340706. :tbounce:

Last edited:

fengmie

i AM looking for nanny near hougang or central area to look after my 13month old girl in between feb-may for 1-2 month as my mum will be away. Please let me know if you all know any.

daddy2be

Hi there,

i need a Nanny to take care of my currently 1mth+ baby girl. Preferably from Mondays-Fridays 8-8pm, meaning 11-12 hours a day.

me and my wife's working office hours.

we're residing in Eunos Crescent, so preferably someone who stays in the same area. will decide babysitting location depending on the rates offered.

preferably an experienced babysitter, Muslim would be much appreciated.

if you're interested in the position, do text me at 84389445, Shah.

thanks in advance!

mei2009

I'm looking for a babysitter who can come to my place or my MIL's place at holland village - on a needs basis like when baby is on the way to recovery after illness but infant care won't accept.. He is now six months old. My MIL or I will be around so need someone to jaga him while she does housework and cooks / I work from home, and to help give medicine cos need someone to hold him down. Please PM me if interested.

angetan

I would like to introduce my both kids' babysitter. She stays near Simei MRT station. Since I've recently resigned & become a stay at home mum, my kids are no longer with her. She normally take care of 2 kids, with the help of her husband & adult daughter. Currently she is taking care of a 4 mths old baby. She has many years of experience, even took care of a disabled child before. Personally I am very happy with her care. Both my kids love her to the max! Pls pm me if you'd like to know more.
Hi, my baby girl is 4 months old now. Can you please share with me her contact? Thanks!!

angetan

Hi Mummies,
I am a working mummy staying around the Bedok Reservoir Road near Blck 7XX and currently urgently looking for caring & reliable babysitter for my coming 4 months old baby girl. Please sms (90990698) me if you do come across to know any. Million Thanks!!!

morningdew2576

Hi, I'm looking for chinese nanny near Braddell MRT (Toa Payoh Lor 1/2). Baby boy about 3mth ++. 7am-7pm
Budget about than $650.

Pls PM me if any recommendation.

Thank you.

Amyching

Hi. I'm a 24 yrs old mother looking for nanny starting from March to December 2013. Baby girl will be 4 months old by March.
We are living in 112 Bedok reservoir road. We are looking for someone who can help us take care for 5 weekdays + 3 nights as I'm working & studying my diploma at night. We are offering about $800 exclude pampers & foods.
SMS/whatsapp/call me at 98281371 for more detail or negotiate. Email: 1007888@gmail.com.
Help will be appreciated. :)

Last edited:

rizuna

I would like to introduce my both kids' babysitter. She stays near Simei MRT station. Since I've recently resigned & become a SAHM, my kids are no longer with her. She normally take care of 2 kids, with the help of her husband & adult daughter. Currently she is taking care of a 4 mths old baby. She has many years of experience, even took care of a disabled child b4. Personally I am very happy with her care. Both my kids love her to the max! Pls pm me if you'd like to know more.
Hi,

Is your kids' babysitter still available? I live in Simei and is looking for someone to take care of my 16mth old son.
Can call me at 96950815 if still avail

Wendy7788

Im looking for baby sitter at amk area. To take care of my baby girl 8 month now. Please pm me or contact me at 97817197 thank you