Market rate for Babysitter

WBRhino

Just a post to help this mother which fone 94513376
Any babysitter near Novena area can come home take care 8 months boy please contact above number. Thanks :)

searchingyou

I am urgently looking for a baby sitter at Hougang/Buangkok area. Any recommendation, Please kindly contact me @ 96956955 or email to kristksy@gmail.com

Prefer staying near Hougang Green. Day time only. Monday to Friday. Max 2 Sat ( half day ) per month.

Ivy Teo

Am a 46 year old chinese housewife with a 12 year old child. Looking for baby to take care of at my house at tampines central near mrt station and bus interchange. Speaks fluent chinese. Able to work from 7am to 7pm on Monday to Friday. Time is negotiable. Please contact me at 93401575 if interested!

mamachele

Hi
I provide nanny service at sengkang from monday to Friday 7am to 7pm at my place.
Walking distance between sengkang and buangkok mrt. I am a local chinese with 12 years of experience handling newborn to age 8.
Clean, pet free and loving environment.
Do call or wa me to discuss in details at 90270016.
Thanks.

candy niew

hi,

i m a baby sitter staying at hougang ave 8.. Anyone of you looking for baby sitter to take care of yr lil' ones,

kindly PM mi to discuss further

TIA

leelyfong

Hello everyone,

My name is Leely. I m a mother with a 3 years old boy. My kid starting his childcare now. So I m looking for part time or full time to take care of your little.

I m the person who like clean, patient,caring and I like kids a lots. I can sure I ll take care your little with my love and care.

I like cook as well. I can prepare healthy food for your little if you needed. Here is my blog: nannylovekids@blogspot.sg
You may go and have a look for more details.

You can SMS, Watsup or Email me if have any enquiries.
Email: leelyfong@gmail.com
HP: 98007009
(Kindly sms me if I ve miss your call. I ll get back to you ASAP. Thanks!)

Last edited:

leelyfong

Hello everyone,

My name is Leely. I m a mother with a 3 years old boy. My kid starting his childcare now. So I m looking for part time or full time to take care of your little.

I m the person who like clean, patient,caring and I like kids a lots. I can sure I ll take care your little with my love and care.

I like cook as well. I can prepare healthy food for your little if you needed. Here is my blog: nannylovekids@blogspot.sg
You may go and have a look for more details.

You can SMS, Watsup or Email me if have any enquiries.
Email: leelyfong@gmail.com
HP: 98007009
(Kindly sms me if I ve miss your call. I ll get back to you ASAP. Thanks!)

scsweny

Hi All

Any nice baby sitter to recommend at Sembawang area? Prefer chinese with experince and reliable. Weekdays.

Please pm me. Many thanks!! :)

Bon Pon

Hi, I'm looking nanny to baby sit my 4mth old baby on Aug onwards..I stay at bukit panjang area, but i don't mind if the nanny in CCK are as well.
Anybody can recommend me good nanny? Or anybody interested can contact me at baby_cupid99@yahoo.com
thanks

MamaLve

Dear all,

I'm looking for babysitter that can take care of my baby son starting Dec 2013 (4 mths old by then) from 8a.m. to 8pm, Monday to Friday.

Must be a non-smoking Family and not taking care of too many infants / kids at one time (max. 2-3 including my baby)

Please recommend or introduce if you know of a good and reliable babysitter staying in Macpherson area.

Please contact me via shirlve86@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance. =)

Wonderwhy

Hi I'm a nanny staying at toa payoh. Near bradella mrt. U may contact 94369313 if u need a nanny. With clean n neat enviroment.