marriage on the rock?

LoVeS

If marriage on rock of coz do watever i can to save the r/s lor regardless anything BUT it depend wat is the prob.

Leanne

I will try my best to salvage it becus of our DS.

But have to see what kind of situation had placed our marriage on the rock.

If he let me down in any way, i wun hesitate to leave him. EG : cheated me.

LoVeS

I will try my best to salvage it becus of our DS.

But have to see what kind of situation had placed our marriage on the rock.

If he let me down in any way, i wun hesitate to leave him. EG : cheated me.
Yeah i agree if cheat on it shouldnt b me who salvage the marriage when dh is the one put the marriage on rock.

meds

:err: I guess I'll try and find out what has happened that it has come to this. Was it my fault? I guess it's besides the point whose fault it is by now. If it's workable, I will of course try to save the marriage. Really it all depends what the situation is...

Agnes Josephine

:err: I guess I'll try and find out what has happened that it has come to this. Was it my fault? I guess it's besides the point whose fault it is by now. If it's workable, I will of course try to save the marriage.

totally agreed with you... that's what I did for my 4 years marriage (been together for 9 years incl. marriage)... & now still happily together & even have our own little family... :shyxxx:

N

hmmm... wat will u do if ur marriage is on the rock? As in, in wat ways will u try to salvage it?
If it's a very big piece of rock, then come down after enjoying the scenery. If it's actually pebbles, then take it as foot reflexology.

mae

marriage can never be on the rocks when both husband & wife are ultimately willing to solve the problem. sometimes we decide based on our feelings only, when NOT ALL that we feel are right.

stonston

me n hb went thru alot to get married.....unless he cheats, everything else can be worked out.....there is a chinese saying abt fighting at the end of e bed, but ok at e head of e bed.....

me n hb r like tt...nvr angry w each other for more than 5 mins....n both of us e quick to apologise n forgot....i tink will definitely have some disagreements, but jus depend on how u wanna solve it :)