Mascaras

nicole

i kinda like the fasio mascara too. but ive not much of a prob removing it leh. maybe cos i use a different makeup remover for eyes and face ? im using kose eye and lip makeup remover for my eye makeup. and for the fasio mascara , just have to press the cotton wool on the eyelash for abit longer than can remove le. oh yar , i read in other forums that alot of fasio mascara users felt that the fasio makeup remover can remove the fasio mascara very fast and very well. maybe cos same brand ? haha.

ive tried tonnes of mascaras.anna sui, maybelline ,kate, missha , faceshop , lancome , fasio , testimo , dior , paul&joe , chanel , japanese brand like majolica majorca, sana, kiss, kissme, jill stuart, fiberwig dejavu and quite a number more i cant remember. i really like getting new mascara to try and test them out =D

but i guess my HG will be diorsnow and dior backstage =) though a little ex ( bout 40 if i didnt remember wrongly) , the results were really nice =D

maine78

i'm using Loreal Panoramic Curl. It really works for me coz i apply one coat n my lashes will open out. I've tried it's Double Extension n Vol Shocking mascara but it only clump my lashes.

Ralia

hmmm... my ex collehue recommend me a brand tats selling in sasa de... cor dejavu... it has fibre in it, ez to wah off... Once it touches warm water, e fibre starts to softens... n its quite cheap lorx... 24.90 if i m nt wrong.... till nw i m still loving it...

CynCyn

My friend bought Dejavu Fibre also when asked for her feedback she told me tt too much fibre and very clumpy .

nicole

i got the dejavu fiberwig too , for me it lengthens pretty well and doesnt clumps but doesnt volumise much. i guess , different mascara works for different people =) heard from my friend that za cutie curl (volume) is quite good =)

Carol

Using Estee Lauder Magnascopic and loves it . But it does clumps a little . So what I do is to use this to volumise and lengthen it then a different mascara to further volumise it . Cos until now I've not found one that can lengthen and volumise at the same time without clumping . It's either one only .

nicole

Can anyone tell me is SHISEIDO Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamour gd ?
pretty good , but like cyncyn said , kinda hard to remove for some who tried. but ive tried and personally prefer the lash expander ( for lengthening ) than to the lash enamel glamour ( for volumising ) , anyways , kose eye and lip cleansing oil remove the mascara effectively so i dont really have a prob removing it =)

angtan

pretty good , but like cyncyn said , kinda hard to remove for some who tried. but ive tried and personally prefer the lash expander ( for lengthening ) than to the lash enamel glamour ( for volumising ) , anyways , kose eye and lip cleansing oil remove the mascara effectively so i dont really have a prob removing it =)
Yes you need good eye makeup remover to remove the fibre. I use lancome. The applicator is comb-like type, very easy to apply.

Agnes Josephine

I just got my spree loots of Charming Cats waterproof mascaras 2 weeks ago... Still have not try it yet... Any one tried before? What's your review on Charming Cats waterproof mascaras? TIA :)

CynCyn

I just got my spree loots of Charming Cats waterproof mascaras 2 weeks ago... Still have not try it yet... Any one tried before? What's your review on Charming Cats waterproof mascaras? TIA :)
When I used it I can easily removed it with facial foam . And the effects is rather normal . Wouldn't recommend that .

CynCyn

I am currently using Majolica Majorca Enamel glamour .
Managed to remove it with Biore's cleansing oil .
I like the effect of that mascara , volume and very define .

A gf of mine spotted the difference with my masacara and actually ask me what mascara am i using now .
So i would definitely recommend that . (n_n)