Masks

CynCyn

dainty design.... cheap and good hehehe
I just spree 10 over Dainty design mask too . Waiting for it to arrive in my mail and try it . Heard alot of raves on them too .

Btw does it stings yr face ? I've got super sensitive skin and if use those cheap type of mask always stings my face . Wonder if dainty will work on me .

What type of dainty mask are u using ? Collagen etc ?
Pls share . :001_302:

CynCyn

Neutrogena masks are gd for hydrating your skin .
I've tried that also have been swearing by this masks . Other mask I've tried all stings my skin only Neutrogene doesn't .
But wanna try others also .

bluechin

BMSG Moderator
i always forget to use the mask i buy. :p

current fav is bioskin smooth defense mask. never had facial there though. :p

come to think of it.. the last time i had facial was for my wedding 6 years ago...haha ... just once in my life... haha

tiziana

i nv try face mask before, i jus bought a mask from The Face Shop not long ago and i've yet to try it, will tell u guys more about the outcome soon :)

nicole

i mask almost everyday , but of course different mask on different days for different purposes.

-Origins Clear Improvement Mask / Origins Out Of Trouble Mask/ Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask/ TFS Seaweed Pack for deep cleansing follow by hydrating masks like TFS Cucumber Pack / Neutrogena Deep Hydrating Mask.

- Silk Whitia Pore Refining Mask - for whitening and minimise pores

- SkinFood Black Sugar Mask / SkinFood Rice Mask ( for Exfoliating ) followed by TFS Aloe Vera SheetMask - for hydrating purposes

my usual regime is to rotate the above combinations twice for each every week =)

and i will use TFS Green Tea Massage Oil together with TFS White Mud Nose Pack once every week to remove blackheads on nose area =)

Last edited:

CynCyn

i mask almost everyday , but of course different mask on different days for different purposes.

-Origins Clear Improvement Mask / Origins Out Of Trouble Mask/ Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask/ TFS Seaweed Pack for deep cleansing follow by hydrating masks like TFS Cucumber Pack / Neutrogena Deep Hydrating Mask.

- Silk Whitia Pore Refining Mask - for whitening and minimise pores

- SkinFood Black Sugar Mask / SkinFood Rice Mask ( for Exfoliating ) followed by TFS Aloe Vera SheetMask - for hydrating purposes

my usual regime is to rotate the above combinations twice for each every week =)

and i will use TFS Green Tea Massage Oil together with TFS White Mud Nose Pack once every week to remove blackheads on nose area =)
Is TFS products good ? When I used their masks usually stings my face badly .

Does the nose pack really helps to remove blackheads ? Are there visible results ?

I hv Garnier Light Whitening infusion tissue mask in my fridge now. Yet to try....
:Dancing_tongue:i like dis garnier too! u cn c the difference on ur skin!
looks so whitening lor! lolx
recommend to my sil oso...she hvnt try yet til nw!

nicole

Is TFS products good ? When I used their masks usually stings my face badly .

Does the nose pack really helps to remove blackheads ? Are there visible results ?
i find that their wash off hydrating mask pretty good , as well as the aloe vera sheet masks. yar , the nose pack is really good , especially if you use it together with the green tea oil =)

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
i always forget to use the mask i buy. :p

current fav is bioskin smooth defense mask. never had facial there though. :p

come to think of it.. the last time i had facial was for my wedding 6 years ago...haha ... just once in my life... haha
:wong7: and you know why!... sigh.