well as the growth of the fetus and the resulting metabolic demands. The
external manifestations only give a hint of the profound internal
transformation which is taking place

Pregnancy can be a time of excitement, but it can also be a stressful time for
a mother-to-be. Massage is a great way to help women through this time of
change. It is also invaluable for helping a woman manage the various
uncomfortable symptoms she may experience – everything from back pain to
swelling - as her body goes through some very dramatic changes

Pre-natal massage is encouraged for mothers who are at least 7 months pregnant. My pre-natal massage is designed to help tired pregnant mothers feel relaxed, and soothe away tired muscles, shoulders and tired legs. It is a wonderful pampering treat for mums-to-be before the important day and before the baby takes all the attention! Morever, this is a great opportunity to get to know your post natal therapist who will be pivotal to your road to recuperation!

Pls call me 81334493 or send email at missamassage@gmail.com for more discussion

mariam rawi

Hi Mummies, I indah Mariam provide pre n post natal massage,back pain, slimming massage. Experience 27 years. Do not hesitate to call me 91397178.

may69

I tried Mdm Hanis (Hp No: 93882514) recommended to me by another forum. It truly works and she is really good. I'm glad that she was punctual every session and I enjoyed every conversation with her. I tried 6 different massage ladies during my prenatal and I have to admit Mdm Hanis is the best and really professional. There is a difference between certified and not certified as she is WSQ trained in pre and post natal massage. I've gone back to my pre-pregnancy state after the my postnatal massage sessions with her and my tummy is really FLAT! Just trying to share since I am extremely happy with her service.

mummyrose

Hi moms-to-be,

I would like to share, I engaged Noura Sam for pre and post natal massage. I find that she is reliable, friendly and her skills are great!
I took the 14 days package and within few days, I am able to see the results. With many years of experience, she's able to advice you accordingly and you'll be able to see results.

She requires advance booking though and her contact number is 9434 5343.

I would highly recommend Noura for both the pre and post natal massages!

Cheers! :)

Raine Lucas

Hello!

My name is Raine Lucas. I had a adorable baby boy 3 weeks ago thru normal delivery at 38 weeks. Had epidural during my delivery and it caused me to have very bad back ached that I had difficulty nursing my boy.

I was lucky that I engaged Noura Sam for my post natal massage. Before delivery, I browse this forum and saw that Noura was highly recommended. So I booked her 4 months before my delivery.

Glad that I've engaged her as I felt much better after the 1st session of the post natal massage. The massage help to relieved my back ache and felt so happy. Noura knows how to relief the pain and well experienced. I learned that the post natal massage also helps to circulate your blood, expelled wind, discharged blood clot and pushing the uterus back to its place. My tummy flatten after a few session and able to fit to my pre pregnancy clothes at the end of 2 weeks. After each session, I had a good sleep that helps to rejuvenate my body. I felt really good.

Not only her massage is skillful and well experienced, she is also helpful and share information about child raising. I'm not surprised that she had lots of clients from local to expats as she is really good. I would like to recommend her service of pre & post natal massage though I've not try her pre natal before. Noura have package for her pre & post natal massages. She also does post natal massage for C-Section. Please call Noura for information, her contact is 94345343. Worth trying!

Say, Thanks & Good Job Noura Sam!

Sincerely,
Raine Lucas

Keira Wisno

:shyxxx:Hello! I had my post natal massage done by Aunty Noura Sam. She was recommended to me by my cousin who had C-Sect 6 months ago. She is very experienced in both Pre Natal & Post Natal Massages. She also does for Normal & C-Sect. I get my tummy trimmed down & able to see result after a week, I booked her for 10 days session. Aunty Noura is reliable, experienced and friendly, my cousin and I are happy to have her for our Post Natal Massage. Her massaged skill is great as we both managed to expel "wind" through our birth canal.... Amazing! Its really worth paying for her serviced. Can contact Aunty Noura Sam at her mobile 94345343.

SweetMama

Hello Mummies!

When I was 26 weeks I was having a very bad lower back ache and water retention, I was recommended by a colleague who had engaged Mdm Noura Sam for both pre and post natal massage. She engaged Mdm Noura for both first and second delivery.

I took a pre natal package from Mdm Noura and on the first session, I felt my lower back ache ease and my water retention reduced. I felt better. Mdm Noura is friendly and based on her years of experiences she would advice and share her post natal knowldege with me. After delivery of my first child in early July 2013, I once again engaged her for her post natal massage. Due to epidural, I had again, lower back ache. On the first session of my first post natal massage, my lower back ache relieved and I felt more easy to nurse my baby. Indeed, Mdm Noura is reliable and her massaging skills does help me in my trauma after birth.

I would recommend her services to all my friends. Her contact number 9434 5343.

Thank you so much Mdm Noura for your great massage! :red:

Junetta Ian

Hello! Am Junetta Ian. I've browsed thru the forum for post natal massage and saw lots of recommendation for noura sam. Just sharing my thoughts, Best to contact her personally as I did to clear any doubts. I was at my last trimester when I engaged her service. I gave birth to my baby girl naturally. On the 4th day after I delivered, noura came to massaged. I'm pleased with her serviced, she would sms me if she was held up by others who was breast feeding baby. Her massage and wrapped helped me to flatten my tummy. After knowing her, I agreed its not easy for noura to pleased and satisfied everyone needs. As what I read in this forum negative post about noura, she also faced difficult clients which self centered, demanding & high expectation. Please get clarifications before we judged the person. Am just sharing my thoughts, I would love to engage her service again for my 2nd baby but for now I am leaving to Canada due to husband job. Thanks noura sam and best of luck! Noura mobile 94345343. Cheers Junetta

BabyCute

Traditional Jamu Post-natal Massage (Duration 75mins)
(Full Body Massage+ Hot Stone Compress +Application Of Jamu +Ginger Slimming Cream + Binding)
Complimentary: 2 X Baby Massage + 1 X Baby oil...hp 84066136

BabyCute

Traditional Jamu Post-natal Massage (Duration 75mins)
(Full Body Massage+ Hot Stone Compress +Application Of Jamu +Ginger Slimming Cream + Binding)
Complimentary: 2 X Baby Massage + 1 X Baby oil... contact for booiking 84066136 / izah