Massage Lady

dFixa

Do anyone have good massage lady to recommend?

Have anyone engaged Mdm Maria, Suria or Katijah?
Hi Peggy Mango,

For me its Madam Maria. I engaged her massage service since year 2002 for pre natal and post natal and she did massage elderly and children as well on special case basis. She's expertised in this line since 1986 and currently she's doing post natal for me =)

cyberie

i engage a malay lady - Sue.
She is good in her massage.. Find my hip smaller after 3 session (i took 5 sessions with her).

During the massage, she also share her experience with bringing up baby with me.
Make me feel comfortable.

At end of the 5 session, she gave small gifts like body scrubs and a feminie wash.

dFixa

How much she charge? Can share her contact?
I will pm you Madam Maria's contact shortly. At the same time you might wanna check out with the malay massage lady,Sue as well which our friend here cyberie recommended. Different people has different preferences =)

cyberie

How much she charge? Can share her contact?
Charges $50 for 65 mins session.. can choose 5,7 or 10 days. payment on daily basis.
She does it on weekdays only (excluding public holiday)..

Contact - 97954574

Do sms her instead of calling if you are interested.
=)

babyerra07

Hi.. im using this lady a massage n scrub. Really nice n worth paying. She also do for a post natal massage pre natal. Chocolate scrub strawberry scrub etc. You may contactbher for more information. Pm me if you want her contact no.

dFixa

Hi.. im using this lady a massage n scrub. Really nice n worth paying. She also do for a post natal massage pre natal. Chocolate scrub strawberry scrub etc. You may contactbher for more information. Pm me if you want her contact no.
Hi babyerra07,

Thanks for sharing =)

Cheers!

irvykitty

Just to share,

I using Madam Zaliah for Post natal, she is cousin from Madam Ida. She is very good with the massage and very on time. Must booked early.
Her no is 9367-2244.

may69

I tried Mdm Hanis (Hp No: 93882514) recommended to me by another forum. It truly works and she is really good. I'm glad that she was punctual every session and I enjoyed every conversation with her. I tried 6 different massage ladies during my prenatal and I have to admit Mdm Hanis is the best and really professional. There is a difference between certified and not certified as she is WSQ trained in pre and post natal massage. I've gone back to my pre-pregnancy state after the my postnatal massage sessions with her and my tummy is really FLAT! Just trying to share since I am extremely happy with her service.

dFixa

I tried Mdm Hanis (Hp No: 93882514) recommended to me by another forum. It truly works and she is really good. I'm glad that she was punctual every session and I enjoyed every conversation with her. I tried 6 different massage ladies during my prenatal and I have to admit Mdm Hanis is the best and really professional. There is a difference between certified and not certified as she is WSQ trained in pre and post natal massage. I've gone back to my pre-pregnancy state after the my postnatal massage sessions with her and my tummy is really FLAT! Just trying to share since I am extremely happy with her service.

Hi may69,

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers! =)

belovedchloe

I tried making appointments for prenatal massage with Mdm Hanis but she said her last appt on weekdays is 1pm and 12pm on weekends.

Is that normal with other massage ladies as well? Cos I still need to work. Just wondering how other working women handle this kind of timing

Keira Wisno

:red:Hello! I had my post natal massage done by Aunty Noura Sam. She was recommended to me by my cousin who had C-Sect 6 months ago. She is very experienced in both Pre Natal & Post Natal Massages. She also does for Normal & C-Sect. I get my tummy trimmed down & able to see result after a week, I booked her for 10 days session. Aunty Noura is reliable, experienced and friendly, my cousin and I are happy to have her for our Post Natal Massage. Her massaged skill is great as we both managed to expel "wind" through our birth canal.... Amazing! Its really worth paying for her serviced. Can contact Aunty Noura Sam at her mobile 94345343.

Dananeo

Hi all, we have a group of friends, 10 of us who gave birth on the same month. All of us used MARIA service. And we all quite disappointed with her.

Reason we dislike her BIG TIME:
1. ALWAYS LATE!!!! ALWAYS. Maybe only the 1st session was fine.
2. Ask for Ang Pao/ gifts/ drinks, etc
3. Massage time even can be AS SHORT AS 15mins??? Personally mine longest 45mins. Most of the time is only 25-30mins.
4. Will keep pushing you extending package
5. Will ask you buy extra whitening cream at S$10 to S$60. Those that you are able to get from little India. No brand & not even a label.
6. GOSSIP about others family lifestyle. how the Malay mother scolded daughter.... etc etc etc......

mommum

Hi mummies, any reviews for Mdm zaliah (mdm ida,s cousin), mdm mariam (mdm ida,s sister) mdm khatijah and mdm emma ?