massage lady

ranky

Hi! All
do we need to do advance booking for for post natal massage lady. Anyone knows some good massage lady or preferred if someone has experienced before .

jas

Hi! All
do we need to do advance booking for for post natal massage lady. Anyone knows some good massage lady or preferred if someone has experienced before .
Hi,
Ya, do need advance booking for post natal massage lady, and is hard to find a responsible one.:07: but my friend did recommend me one indonesia lady,tried it before,not bad. Is from a mummy and baby company,63487881, can call this number and try out one session if you want too.

sha_82

Hi! All
Hi ranky...
Actually depends on how popular the massage lady is..like 4 me i use aunty khatijah massage,she say must book at least a month in advance..but i called last minute than she ask me to try her sis in law,but i dont agree read in many forums most of them had bad experience with her sis in law..so i persuade her n in the end she agreed to massage me but alternate days n muz not b fussy about the tyme,coz she say her schedule very tight..but overall her massage is superb,finish 7sessions with her...hv been recommending most of my relatives n friends to her...u can aso try her if u want..

minghui801

Mdm ida also help to bath the baby & massage the baby too those who don't have mom & confinement lady.....she also willing to teach teach u how to bath & wipe the baby those who 1st mummies no experience

Wonderwhy

I have 1 massage lady named Mdm Ida too.. Think not same person as above. This massage lady is not honest at all...

Saying 1hr $50 but 1st time cm do for me only 45min. So i kept quiet. 2nd time only 30mins also tk $50. So i hv to voice out. She said that " bcos im not that fat so easy to find veins and massge...." Rubbish! if you said 1hr $50 mean 1hr rite?

liuxioayan

Harlows Mummies..
im new here..
like to recommend my pre & post natal experience with dis 3 Charlie's Angles massage ladies
with their professionalism services with many years of experience.
Now really enjoy doing Normal massage wif dem with my mum..
Charlie's :(1) Mdm Jumie ( 9165 2026 )
Charlie's :(2) Mdm Izah ( 8452 9747 )
Charlie's :(3) Mdm Marz ( 8205 6426 )
This three Sisters do same method,so not to worried if u book any of this Massage Ladies,
for example,you book Mdm Jumie for post natal massage,but if u deliver early,
She got no slot for you,replacement will be make by this ladies either Mdm Izah or
Mdm Marz will take over it (call you to confirm date & time) rather than keep you waiting.
so do, if you book for Pre Natal Or Normal Massage,either from this three Sisters.
For Traditional Malay Post-Natal Massage: Every session has full body massage,
clear blood clot,blockducts,blood circulation,reduce water retention,
push up womb and stomach wrapping.
Post-Natal massage :($55) 90mins
Pre -Natal massage :($40) 60mins
Normal - massage :($45) 60mins
No Deposit,Transport Charges Islandwide and No Hidden Cost..
My fren who've try their service also give gd feedback too..
Sure No Regrets..
For Post-Natal Massage Packages are :
3days post natal massage packages: $165
5days post natal massage packages: $275
7days post natal massage packages: $385 (free wrapping cloth)
10days post natal massage packages:$550 (free wrapping cloth)

Dafna

Harlows Mummies..
im new here..
like to recommend my pre & post natal experience with this 3 Charlie's Angles massage ladies
with their professionalism services with many years of experience.
Now really enjoy doing Normal massage with dem with my mum..
Charlie's :(1) Mdm Jumie ( 9165 2026 )
Charlie's :(2) Mdm Izah ( 8452 9747 )
Charlie's :(3) Mdm Marz ( 8205 6426 )
This three Sisters do same method,so not to worried if you book any of this Massage Ladies,
for example,you book Mdm Jumie for post natal massage,but if you deliver early,
She got no slot for you,replacement will be make by this ladies either Mdm Izah or
Mdm Marz will take over it (call you to confirm date & time) rather than keep you waiting.
so do, if you book for Pre Natal Or Normal Massage,either from this three Sisters.
For Traditional Malay Post-Natal Massage: Every session has full body massage,
clear blood clot,blockducts,blood circulation,reduce water retention,
push up womb and stomach wrapping.
Post-Natal massage :($55) 90mins
Pre -Natal massage :($40) 60mins
Normal - massage :($45) 60mins
No Deposit,Transport Charges Islandwide and No Hidden Cost..
My friend who've try their service also give good feedback too..
Sure No Regrets..
For Post-Natal Massage Packages are :
3days post natal massage packages: $165
5days post natal massage packages: $275
7days post natal massage packages: $385 (free wrapping cloth)
10days post natal massage packages:$550 (free wrapping cloth)

hi liuxiaoyan

thanks for recommendation..
Got this good Prenatal massage aunties called Mdm Izah (Charlie's Angels) 84529747 at my house yesterday..
decided to sign up for post-natal massage at that time coz this lady got genuine certs on massage..
glad I signed up as this aunties skills are fantastic & professional.

Gaill

hi liuxiaoyan

thanks for recommendation..
Got this good Prenatal massage aunties called Mdm Izah (Charlie's Angels) 84529747 at my house yesterday..
decided to sign up for post-natal massage at that time coz this lady got genuine certs on massage..
glad I signed up as this aunties skills are fantastic & professional.
Hi Dafna,

I'm thinking of getting Mdm izah for my post natal massage. You mentioned you used her for prenatal. What does she do for prenatal? Do u have to pay her for transport to and fro on top of her massage fee?

iwan2noe

Hi! All
Hi Ranky,

I am being massaged by this malay massuer, Asnan.
She is very good, detailed with her massage and non calculative.

always arrives earlier if not on time. also explain to u when she massage u. which part she massage is for what purpose...She also give tips on how to solve some common ailments and she is nv selfish to teach u.. Rare to find now! I totally enjoyed her massage and nv regret engaging her!

She also gave my baby massage and did some stretching exercise. She is v skilful (but gentle) and it is the only time I saw my bb so contented while she is massaging her :)

I like her massage and she will bring her own herbs for doing some steaming for u; this will help u expel wind and odour and discharge problem.

Her rates is also very competitive and she will go to your place to do massage for u :) House call.

I will highly recommend her !

Her contact number is 93650084. If she ask who recommend u to her, u can tell her is Mrs Teo :)

yann

Hi Ranky,

I am being massaged by this malay massuer, Asnan.
She is very good, detailed with her massage and non calculative.

always arrives earlier if not on time. also explain to you when she massage you. which part she massage is for what purpose...She also give tips on how to solve some common ailments and she is never selfish to teach you.. Rare to find now! I totally enjoyed her massage and never regret engaging her!

She also gave my baby massage and did some stretching exercise. She is very skilful (but gentle) and it is the only time I saw my baby so contented while she is massaging her :)

HI MUMMY,

I like her massage and she will bring her own herbs for doing some steaming for you; this will help you expel wind and odour and discharge problem.

Her rates is also very competitive and she will go to your place to do massage for you :) House call.

I will highly recommend her !

Her contact number is 93650084. If she ask who recommend you to her, you can tell her is Mrs Teo :)
Hi mummy..
I have 2 massage lady that was recomm to my friends.Bt im already booked this massage lady for my pre-natal massage.Her name is rosita.
IM very confuse which want should i booked for my post-natal.bt to my friends is price was ok.please give me some advice.thank you

Rosita charge $63 for 75 mints (pre-natal)
Lina charge $60 for 75mints(pre-natal)

iwan2noe

Hi mummy..
I have 2 massage lady that was recomm to my friends.Bt im already booked this massage lady for my pre-natal massage.Her name is rosita.
IM very confuse which want should i booked for my post-natal.bt to my friends is price was ok.please give me some advice.thank you

Rosita charge $63 for 75 mints (pre-natal)
Lina charge $60 for 75mints(pre-natal)

Hi Yann,

The difference is price is only $3 for the same duration. you have to see which massuser you are more comfortable with... maybe with $3 more she will do more things or better things? I am not sure so you have to find out then compare and decided..If you have decided that rosita is better than lina then you can go ahead with her. My massuser charges me for a 2 hours POSTNATAL massage session in a package of 7 times. If you are interested in mine, I can give you her contacts :)

babycake

hi! i would like to recommend my massage therapy lady who are currently massaging me with many years of experience, she can relieve shoulder and neck pain clear all your blockducks as well, she can teach you how to massage your baby. very interesting she charge post natal $40 duration 60mins..
interested can call her at 90510005 mdm iqtisha, i recommend her to you all because i feel this lady is very friendly & honest...10days $400!! cheapest in town..

yann

Hi Yann,

The difference is price is only $3 for the same duration. you have to see which massuser you are more comfortable with... maybe with $3 more she will do more things or better things? I am not sure so you have to find out then compare and decided..If you have decided that rosita is better than lina then you can go ahead with her. My massuser charges me for a 2 hours POSTNATAL massage session in a package of 7 times. If you are interested in mine, I can give you her contacts :)
Hi iwan,
Thankz for your feedback.im already trying Rosita.she very friendly.she very strong with her stroke.im already booked her for my post-natal massage.she charging $ 63 at 90 mints.only pre-natal $63 at 75 mints.tomorow my mum do normal massage with her.THANK AGAIN ya iwan.

iwan2noe

Hi iwan,
Thankz for your feedback.im already trying Rosita.she very friendly.she very strong with her stroke.im already booked her for my post-natal massage.she charging $ 63 at 90 mints.only pre-natal $63 at 75 mints.tomorow my mum do normal massage with her.THANK AGAIN ya iwan.

No prob!:)

yann

Re: post-natal massage

Hi mummy,
Just want some feedback.i gain a lot on my pregnt.so did post-natal massage will make my body back to previous.bt my friends loose very fast.she doing massage straight after she come back from hospital.
:err:post-natal massage is a slimming massage rite.im already booked massage lady.i saw tis massage lady do to my friends.she loose very fast.bt i already try twice pre-natal massage with her.

iwan2noe

Hi mummy,
Just want some feedback.i gain a lot on my pregnt.so did post-natal massage will make my body back to previous.bt my friends loose very fast.she doing massage straight after she come back from hospital.
:err:post-natal massage is a slimming massage rite.im already booked massage lady.i saw tis massage lady do to my friends.she loose very fast.bt i already try twice pre-natal massage with her.

It depends on individuals..postnatal massage would mostly help to reduce water retention n to expel the wind that happen in the body of pregnant lady thru out the pregnacy(which also resulted in the wt gain)

some mummies lost all their wt gained thru postnatal massage while not for the others. I lost abt 8-9 kg from my total wt gain of 12kg, so I belongs to the group that didn't loose wt totally fr postnatal massage..

Nouva Mascot

Hi Ladies!

I'm a new member here. I would also like to share my Post Natal Massage experienced.

After delivered my baby, i encountered bad "back ached" and i'm thankful with my ML. She very professional and with more than 15 years experienced......

After the 1st session my bad "back ached" was relief and on the 2nd it was gone and i felt much better when i bend to carry my baby and nursing. She also help to released "wind" from my tummy and it is really amazing as i can really feel the "wind" coming our through my "birth canal"....he he he he

Her massaged was really good, it helps to reduced water retention, discharged blood clot, improved blood circulations. She is very experienced about "confinement" and child raising experienced..... Will also share tips and her experienced with you too.....

Sometime i feel that i missed her massage... 1 word to described her massage is "EXCELLENT"

You can contact her, noura sam @ 94345343