Maternity Insurance

FirstTimeDad

Mummys-To-Be,

I've searched and only two Insurance companies are providing Maternity Insurance.
- Prudential's PruFirst Gift
- AXA's Mums Advantage
* Both plans consists of maternity coverage + newborn's investment-linked saving insurance plan and the coverage starts from 18 weeks pregnancy only. PS: in my mind, by 18 weeks, the doctor would have completed majority of the scan, and we would have known if Baby is alright or not.

I'm thinking of getting just the maternity coverage and not the investment-linked saving insurance plan for the new born. Btw, my wife has a health insurance plan but too bad her maternity rider was not included. Even if apply for the rider now, there’s a clause that the rider will kick-in after 10 months. That’s why I’m looking for other maternity plans instead.

Any comments?

Oojo

I researched both n went with prudential as we went ahead for investment linked plan as well.. Axa covers a bit more on illnesses listed but if u look from investment perspective, prudential was better.. Plus they were the first to introduce n Axa just followed..

helmy10

insurance

Hi,

If you want to know more about the prudential product, I can recommend you to my adviser. Please feel free to let me know.

Jofeny

I dun think u can get the maternity package without the investment link. I ask AXA before n she told me it's impossible. Pls check.

JuJuLim

Hi my prudential adviser is pretty good. He explains details and he even sort out your files and documents if its not rightly filed in.

Jeremy +65 9239 4229

nice guy and patient guy. U might be interested to look for him. :)