Maternity packages for KK (Normal / TPS)

Vanity Rossa

Hi there,

The question I'm posting probably a question that has been asked gazillion times by Fist Time Moms To Be. I am only 5 weeks into the pregnancy and am browsing this Mummysg for the first time.

Could anyone help me? I had browsed the KK's website but it doesn't state the price for pre-delivery package ones i.e the scans, checkups and such...

Hope I can get help with this from the experienced Moms or Dads :001_302:

Cheers,
V.Rossa

pinkwipes

Mine's TPS.

Couldn't remember the exact, for normal routine checkups, it should be around 70 dollars per visit. For TPS, every visit has got ultrasound scans. So you get to have a copy of the scan home after every visit with your gynae.

stupidyeye

Mine is sub.. It save up alot... Every visit is abt $30.. They only did scan to hear bb heartbeat.. For detail scan I only did once..$40.. So only manage to have 1 copy..

keefu

Mine is under TPS Senior Consultant, average cost per visit is about 80 dollars depending on the location I visit him as the consultation can be $10-$20 cheaper if I visit him at the KK clinic @ AMK. My additional costs are $300 for the Down Syndrome Test during 11-13 week, $85 for the detail scanning at 20-22 week and about $40 (iirc) for the discharge bacteria test (if opting for natural birth) during my 36th week...

rosz

Hihi,

just wondering if anyone can share on how KKH charge under Premier hospitalization package.If you've to go normal delivery + emergency c-sect..will they charge both or only c-sect?

keefu

No they will only bill you the price difference which means C-sect cost minus the natural delivery package you have paid earlier on.

W

wintercherry

Hi Hi,

I choose to deliver in Mt E ... coz the price is similar for KK TPS and Mt E ... there's a huge difference if it's KK TPS vs KK Sub.

jyding

the first check up i went last min so i went to the a&e ... it cost me mil 180+ plus all d medication n scan T_T

MrsNeo

Depends on how many bedded you will choose.. if you are under TPS, you only can opt for 1 bedded or 4 bedded. My 2 pregnancies i opted for 1 bedded.

Total fee for 1st was 4.6K natural birth but induction and with epi. 2nd was 4.2k natural birth with epi only. But anyway, best to consult the counter.. cause i heard that the prices have increases already.

Check-up fees usually around 80-90 for consultation. medication extra charges.. but usually will cost about 100+. evening period visits extra $10. some blood test, detailed scan definitely charges more. also, there's scan for every sessions.. the 1 and only gynae will attend to you all the way till you discharge! =)

hope this info helps =) cheers.

Gem2505

hi.. my dr is a consultant at kkh. usually i will see him at clinic A. sometimes will see him at tps.
prices differ about $16 in these 2 clinics.
for every visit, dr will definitely do a scan and give me a pic of the scan.

my monthly visit if at Clinic A, bill is about $62+GST=$66.34 ( inclusive of consultation, scanning and routine test )
repeat consultation for a consultant dr grade is $52.. so u have to see what dr u are seeing as diff dr grade charges differently.

HTH. =)

PhoBia

Hi all,

I just need some good advice as i am supposed to be going for my check up today and guess what....the nurse call me up today & informed that my doctor already went for her maternity leave. I was surprised as i thought i would be delivering first but she went off and i was given another doctor to assist me.

I am already in my 38th week and due on 9 Jan 2011 so it means it cld be anytime that i wld deliver. At first my plan was to sign up for the premier package at Kandang Kerbau Hospital as i wld want my gynae to assist me all the way thru but she's on ML now so i need to think of another package. I thought just take the classic package as i also would not be having my initial gynae to help me deliver my baby.

So disappointed about it as i've been paying private rates to just visit her but in the end she's on ML. So now me kind of confused what shld i do next as my next earliest appt is on 3 Jan 2011 which is nearing to my due date.

I am a first time mum and it worries me as i havent talk wit my gynae about my birth plan and now me seeing a new doctor. Oh my my...