Maternity photo shoot

Isumi22

Hi All, anyone has gone for maternity photo shoot? Am interested in getting one done but found it to be quite expensive browsing thru some of the photo studios packages. For those who have done it before, when will be the best time to take the photo shooting and any good photo studio to recommend? Many thks

ngelaine

I took maternity shoot. It's a memory to me. You try Benjamin loo photography. Reasonable n effort able package.

xiaotee

Hi,I'm taking my wife maternity photo my self, is free, i'm still learning on it, If you don't mind, I can help....

here is the sample:-

oopsleslie

I have taken mine at MamaMiyo photography. The package is only $108 for 2 hours studio photo shoot, costumes provided!
I liked that the photographer is female, so it's more comfortable for me, especially when shooting with fabrics. The makeup was done beautifully too.
The photos looked gorgeous, sensual with different refreshing styles. Going to take the newborn photo shoot with them too.

Mamamiyo Photography - Sensual maternity, Cure newborn, baby, children and family portraits for you

attach my favourite pic here. love it!
maternity photo wrap3.jpg

chanel chia

At 8 months pregnant,I was looking for maternity and newborn packages which can match up to my expectations . And when i chance upon MamaMiyo, i was really elated so i quickly contacted Lesley and there! I had my maternity shoot with her. I was,and am, glad that I had engage Lesley as my photographer! No regrets!!!She is definitely professional,polite,creative and friendly which to me, is important because there's a bond and chemistry between us! She does not rush and we joke alot! making the photography session so relax! Its so worth the pricing too! I am definitely looking forward for the newborn photoshoot in May! :)

chanel chia

At 8 months pregnant,I was looking for maternity and newborn packages which can match up to my expectations . And when i chance upon MamaMiyo, i was really elated so i quickly contacted Lesley and there! I had my maternity shoot with her. I was,and am, glad that I had engage Lesley as my photographer! No regrets!!!She is definitely professional,polite,creative and friendly which to me, is important because there's a bond and chemistry between us! She does not rush and we joke alot! making the photography session so relax! Its so worth the pricing too! I am definitely looking forward for the newborn photoshoot in May! :) Go for MamaMiyo! No regrets!!!!!