May 2007 Mummies & Daddies

MummyGrace

Hi MummyGrace,

Welcome! Welcome! Another MAY baby! YEH!!!:Dancing_wub:

Actually there are quite a number of May babies here liao...enuf to start a playgroup already! Any mummies here keen to start one?
ehh.. i dun tink i can manage.. my boy is.. very naughty.. haha. when i go out with my hus, we hav 2 take turn 2 eat.. very tedious.. maybe when he is 1 yr old den can meet up.. hehe:Dancing_wub:

Sherl

seriously i doubt my little prince knw how to play yet~ :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
LOVES & MummyGrace,

Agree. They dunno how to play wif others yet but I noticed that they like to watch other play...hehheh...When I bring my boy to the playground to watch other kids play...he seems fascinated! And the other day my fren came by my place wif her 7mth old boy, they watch each other play lor...very cute! Well, another excuse is to have some social time for the mummies lah...heh heh

Sherl

ehh.. i dun tink i can manage.. my boy is.. very naughty.. haha. when i go out with my hus, we hav 2 take turn 2 eat.. very tedious.. maybe when he is 1 yr old den can meet up.. hehe:Dancing_wub:
MummyGrace,

U r not alone....I think all of us here gotta take turns to eat liao....ever since the arrival of our little precious...No more candlelight dinner liao!

And dun worry, as u go out more often wif ur boy, u'll get more confident! Nowadays, I can bring my boy to anywhere without my hubby...we had bus rides, train rides,....and even to the library...

Happymummy81

HI, my little girl born in 12 May 2007:wong19:. Now learing to walk.
Any1 can teach me how to load my girl photo in here? I new

Happymummy81

Hi,
Nw learning lor, but very lazy and scared. she only know how to stand by herself.....:embarrassed:
Very slow leh, my bro girl can walk at 12month, mine gtg to reach 14months still dunno how....:we2unsure:

Little Jovian

Don't worry. My girl 13mth+ just start to learn how to walk on her own. Also like dummy dummy. Walk n fell:wong29:. at 1st she learn to walk also v scare so rather crawl than walk. When she have mood to walk she will hold my hand and walk or turn round round until I dizzy haha. Tat time will be very tired. My Bro Son also same when he 12mths+ know how to walk already. He also born in May 07.

Angel_Syafeeqa

Hello mummies

Jus join. My bb born on 9 May. Seem like no babies' bdays coincide with mine. Aww...

My bb super sticky like glue. Fussy eater and i go nuts with her short-temper when things didn't go her way. However ,she loves bks and can't have enough of her fav storybks.

BTW, how's evryone babies milestones? Anyone likes to share? Can we start new tread for this?:Dancing_wub:

zhuzhu23

Hello everybody
am new here..my boy is born on 8 may...now he is walking n running..except that he still cannot speak...

Angel_Syafeeqa

Hello everybody
am new here..my boy is born on 8 may...now he is walking n running..except that he still cannot speak...
hi zhuzhu23,

My bb b'day is just 1 day later than yours. She also has not spoken yet. She doesn't even want to say "mummy". Surprisingly, she says "daddy" easily. Trying to teach her a bit of sign language and other simple words. She loves to sing and dance though she jus babbles thru' rthym and cajoles me to sing along.

Does your baby love to eat? My paed advises me to feed her more texture food so it will help with her speech development.