May MTB 2008

Hahah...i always find my daughter naughtier than her peers too, i think most parents are like that, their kids are usually the naughtiest!! :p I always tried the soft method, but lately, i have resorted to policeman to scare her, very bad hor...

Actually i really miss carrying my daughter, i like to carry her, but she is about 15kg already, so hard to carry, so sometimes i will hug her or let her sit on my lap.

yeah, i will get my mum to look after her when i am in hospital, but like you, i am the one who put her to bed everynight, i think she will cry and look for me, thinking about it really breaks my heart!

Wow you opt for natural birth?? For me i wanted to get epidural, but the labour was too fast, so no time for that...sigh...the pain was so bad after that i can't pee for a day!! Hopefully this time i am more prepared!

Yeah, less worried, but i hope i get everything prepared before the baby gets here...me very forgetful now.

naze

Yah cos we faced the worst of them. I used policeman, karang guni, ah nei uncle, lizards to scare her too.

Wah your girl weighs heavy ? my girl is about 11kg.

Yah, we always accompany them to sleep, cant imagine without us for the few nights.

Yes & try without epidural. How long was your labour pain ? mine was about 6 hours. I had the urged to pee but scare to pee cos of the stitches. Me 2.

Hope things are smoother for us. Oh yah cos you are expecting a boy, so have to prepare abit more. I have to wash NB clothings previously wore by JieJie. The rest can share. Do wrote down what you have thought of just in case you forgotten.

Yeah, I will use security guard, policeman, whatever that stops her tantrums!! hahaha....

Yeah, my daughter is on the heavy sigh, but she is quite tall too, she is about 95cm, i also don't know why she is so tall cos my hubby and I not that tall, esp me! I am really quite short! :p

Esp now that i am not working, my daughter is super clingy to me! So when i am in hospital, i am most worried about my daughter!

I went in to induce, but there is no labour pain at all, i was still walking around, and squatting down to kick start labour, nothing happen, then the gynae break my water bag, and then my labour start and in less then 40 mins, i gave birth to my daughter. So the labour is so intense that i am so scared that of peeing...

I have prepared most of the baby things. cos i have this feeling that i will go into labour early, maybe i am just being panariod!! hahaha...yeah i feel that i am very forgetful too....

naze

We were also scared by all these people when we were young....haha...now our turn to scare them....

Not to worry, my weight weighs lighter & her height is 84cm. Me also quite short, hubby is not that tall too, think is the food we ate when we were pregnant with them.

Will she stick to your hubby ? or only you when both of you are around ?

That's good for you. Your case is the fastest that I even heard.

Me havent prepare anything yet, I find is abit early, will start when I reach 32 weeks plus.

Hi,

Maybe my daughter is tall now, but once right puberty, maybe she become the shortest!!hahaha....

My daughter is extremely clingy to me, but she is ok with my hubby and my parents, when she is with them she will start asking for me after a few minutes unless they spend some effort in entertaining her..sigh...so it is quite hard to rest...

hopefully second child will be faster!! my tummy getting bigger, and i can't wait to give birth!! but i know the chaos after having a baby....so also in a dilemma..

This week i will be 32 plus already, counting down to labour day!! but also very scared!! :p all the clothes i have packed out already, just need to wash, but hard lah, cos it is so rainy lately..

naze

Hi Smuferoos,

Would one...once she's tall, she wouldnt be shortest....

True, my DD extremely naughty, the only time I can rest is when she's napping.

We have to face it since we have made the choice of having another baby...

Me is 30 weeks plus....me 2...me also havent wash. Now we still can take our own sweet time, if we were at our first pregnancy, think we were be gan cheong at this stage, things not prepare yet...

Hi,

Just came back from the Gynae, everything ok, i have put on 7kg so far and my son is already 2.3 kg!! so big!!! i think maybe this time really need epidural!! hahaha....

Yes i know what you mean, most of the time i can only rest when my daughter is sleeping! Else i will be playing with her or running after her, i think it is very hard to put on weight for the second pregnancy, cos you are so busy looking after the first one!

So true, if this is the first i think my hospital bag also packed already!! haha...so kiasu!! this one, i just dilly and dally, i think i will do it next week, then again i always delay.

Now that my daughter started school her social calendar is so packed!! Parties, field trip etc...i think her social life more happening then mine..:p

naze

Hi,

Still within the range of 10-12kg, so not to worry. Dont worry you can do it w/o epidural also. It's all in your mind !!!!

I totally agreeded with you. Dont have proper rest & meals.

Haha...know what we to expect & also busy with the first one...

You sent your daugther to playgroup ? How much they charged ?

piggy_mummy

smurferoos,

me also 32 weeks, yest went for check up, bb weight at 1.859kg..wa, ur bb really big, are u also big size? coz my gynae din say anything abt bb size, me forgot to ask him whether bb is small size or bt..

Hi Naze,

Yeah, like you say it's all in the mind!! hopefully this time can do without epidural again!! :) what about you?? are you opting for natural birth too?

Yep, i sent my daughter to play group, everyday from 830-1130, they charge 525 per month!! Very ex, but the class size is small, about 1 teacher to 4 children, and i feel that the teachers are quite good. Are you looking around for playgroup?

When they go to school it is very stressful and the mother and child, so if you don't want to stress yourself too much, you can do it during your maternity leave.

Hi Piggy Mummy,

I am not big size, my hubby is also skinny, don't know why baby quite big, maybe it's a boy or maybe he is absorbing everything from me..:p But doctor says good size. So ok lor! 6-8 more weeks to go, so excited! What about you?

naze

Hi Smurferoos,

Me opting for natural birth & hopefully without epidural also.

How come yours so exp ? RC playground charged $135 per month & $76 half yearly. As for the ratio, I'm not so sure.

Yah better so that I can have the 2-3 hours of rest.

piggy_mummy

smurferros,

me small size too, mine also boy..but gynae din say anything i also forgot to ask him...my MIL said my HB weigh ard 3kg during bith, so mayb he follows his baba genes..me gained 13kg so far..

Renebaby76

I am one of the May MTB 08 - EDD 16 May 08

Feelings: Very excited cos first timer :Dancing_tongue:, a bit scared too:nah: sigh mixed feelings

Will learn more from you ladies...:tlaugh:

Cheers

Hi Naze,

Cos i am sending my daughter to Montesorri school, so the ratio is smaller, that's why more costly. Have you shortlisted any schools? Should go and visit together with your daughter, then she can get a feel of the school and you can also find out if she likes the school or not.

Actually i am also quite sad for my daughter, cos once her didi is out, she won't have my full attention already, so on one hand i want to deliver asap, on the other i feel sorry for my daughter, do you feel the same?

Hi Piggy Mummy,

Big or small nevermind most important is the baby must be healthy. our pregnancy ending soon...so looking forwad to it!! :)

Hi Renebaby76,

Welcome!! It's always very exciting to be first time mum, spend as much time as you can with your hubby, cos once the baby is out, it will be harder to have couple time.

naze

I am one of the May MTB 08 - EDD 16 May 08

Feelings: Very excited cos first timer :Dancing_tongue:, a bit scared too:nah: sigh mixed feelings

Will learn more from you ladies...:tlaugh:

Cheers
Welcome Renebaby ! My EDD is 15 May 08. BTW, which hospital you going to deliver ?

naze

Hi Naze,

Cos i am sending my daughter to Montesorri school, so the ratio is smaller, that's why more costly. Have you shortlisted any schools? Should go and visit together with your daughter, then she can get a feel of the school and you can also find out if she likes the school or not.

Actually i am also quite sad for my daughter, cos once her didi is out, she won't have my full attention already, so on one hand i want to deliver asap, on the other i feel sorry for my daughter, do you feel the same?

Hi Piggy Mummy,

Big or small nevermind most important is the baby must be healthy. our pregnancy ending soon...so looking forwad to it!! :)

Hi Renebaby76,

Welcome!! It's always very exciting to be first time mum, spend as much time as you can with your hubby, cos once the baby is out, it will be harder to have couple time.
Hi Smurferoos,

I saw one near my house, Star Tots Playgroup, just checked with them, there is no more vacancy for now, unless I register & on waiting list, if not will have to register for 2009 playgroup.

Me 2, at least you are not working & have time with her. Me FTWM, only little time for her on weekdays, weekends I'll try to make it up for her. Since I found out I am pregnant, I didnt spend alot of time with her & also didnt carry her. Most of the time, she'll stick to maid. I really feel bad...

Hi,

yeah some playgroup are super popular, and some kindergarten places are full already with 1.5 years waiting list!! So drama! Don't worry too much i am sure you will find a place for your daughter.

On one hand i enjoy spending time alone with her, but being a stay home mum is really quite boring! i miss the stimulation at work, and also, since i spend so much time with her, i tend to be more impatient with her too...unlike while working, i am more patient cos i spend less time with her...do you feel that your temper is worse during weekend when you get to spend the whole day with her? :)

naze

We'll find out more on other playgroups around my areas.

Dont think I can adapt to SAHM. Even now I dont look after my DD full-time. I'll lose my temper & get impatient if she makes me angry. That's why I choose to work & I'll cherish the time together more whenever we have time.

Do you have problem sleeping at night this trimester ? I cant really sleep well starting from this week, dont know why ?

Hi,

I know what you mean, if given a chance, i would rather work then be a stay home mum, i enjoy working, and last time i used to work half day, at least i get to step out of the house, but now i feel quite bored! So if possible, once my son is bigger, i would rather go out and work! Then i feel that my tolerance for my daughter's tantrum is higher too!

The best is to look for a school that can offer programmes from N1 to K2, then it will be easier for your daughter cos less transition!

Yeah, i wake up at least 1-2 times at night and if it is at 430, i will have hard time falling back to sleep!! And i feel so hot all the time!!Perspiring like mad already! Really counting down to labour! Also i feel that i get bloated very easily! Do you?

naze

Hi Smuferoos,

When I reached home, when my DD is cranky, I start to get impatience & scold her. I dont feel like doing this to her as now I am going to share my attention with my 2nd baby but during that situation, is very hard for me to control. I am a failure, not a good mother.

I dont have time to find out about the sch as the sch only operates 5 days a week, unless I take leave.

Yes, very hot, I prefer Dec's weather, I really hope during our confinement, the weather will be cooling. Yes, especially after my tea-break, when I go home for dinner.